It'S Started - Khalistan Is Becoming Reality

clarity

Fateh

Ive been on sikh sangat for a while and never commented on any topic that discusses Khalistan because the truth for me is, i dont believe in it. I feel Sikhs should be situated all over the world and bring Sikhi to the masses. The moment you give us are own country with are rules it will be chaos.

Ok my dream khalistan would be clad in blue with Akali Baba Joginder Singh as its head, The three beautifully Granths in every Gurdwara. I doubt many people would agree. Lets face it, the people who would be in charge off setting up Khalistan would be a corrupt party with connections with entrepreneurs and then it would continue being riddled with maya.

Before anyone starts, Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa was an amazing man....i haven't a bad word to say about him but, Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj said the Khalsa would rule from EAST to WEST.

Sorry for ranting people, i don't want to offend. I just think the Khalsa should be Chakrvarti and spread across the world.

Akal Bless

Strongly disagree that we don't need khalistan. What i agree with is we need Sikhs everywhere.

"Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Khalistan, we need. As for the leader, we need someone new who has nothing but the interest of Sikhi at heart. Ideally if Sant Jarnail Singh Ji returns he will help choose the new leader as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji said he would never take a leadership role.

Whatever you believe, if Khalistan happens, finding a leader would be important. One step at a time though.

Fateh

Ive been on sikh sangat for a while and never commented on any topic that discusses Khalistan because the truth for me is, i dont believe in it. I feel Sikhs should be situated all over the world and bring Sikhi to the masses. The moment you give us are own country with are rules it will be chaos.

Ok my dream khalistan would be clad in blue with Akali Baba Joginder Singh as its head, The three beautifully Granths in every Gurdwara. I doubt many people would agree. Lets face it, the people who would be in charge off setting up Khalistan would be a corrupt party with connections with entrepreneurs and then it would continue being riddled with maya.

Before anyone starts, Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa was an amazing man....i haven't a bad word to say about him but, Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj said the Khalsa would rule from EAST to WEST.

Sorry for ranting people, i don't want to offend. I just think the Khalsa should be Chakrvarti and spread across the world.

Akal Bless

I understand where you are coming from I wouldn't ask for Khalistan except when I think of all the innocent babies that were tortured killed and burned, all the innocent children that were raped tortured , and killed. All the innocent women that were tortured, raped and burned. All the inoccent Men that were tortured and killed. And then to add insult to injury non of the people who killed those innocent Sikhs are in jail. But there are loads of Sikhs in jail.

So genuinely, I ask you, what can we do to get Justice. Really, please tell me. How can we get justice for those innocent people? and stop if from continuing and happenning in the future?

I mean, do you have a threshold, or number, of how many innocent children and women and men should be raped tortured and killed before a people ask for their own homeland??

Really, please can you give me a number, should it be 10 innocent people who get this done to them before you ask for a homeland? 100, or a 1000, or 10,000, or 100,000, or 200,000, or a quarter of a million? How many innocent people should go through torture rape and murder before you ask for your own independent homeland??

Please, please, please answer. I really need to know. How can we get Justice for these innocent people and be sure it's going to stop happening? You must have some ideas on how we can get them justice, surely?

Fateh

Akal Bless

That is a very negative view of the people that you respect. Whenever Khalistan is discussed no one ever mentions that every Sikh in the world would fly into Khalistan and leave rest of the world. Does every Muslim in the world live in Mecca? Muslims have their own soveriegn nation and not all of them live there. The same would be for Khalistan and the Sikhs. Now look to Mecca and ask yourself, what kind of political stand point Muslims have in the world? Are they worse off or better off because they have a nation that they run by themselves in the world and can secure and defend their religious structures? Forget about all the negative aspects of the Muslim terrorist and focus on their political structures that help them protect their interest from harm of those that want to destroy them.

Khalistan would be a nation that would bring Sikh institutions into the hands of Sikhs and be run without the interferences of those that want to hurt Sikhi. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj said as one of his Hukams, to not let others run Sikh politics. Can you say today this is true? Khalistan is not about collecting land or about making the whole world Sikh and rule with an iron fist. Khalistan is about securing Sikh institutions from being constantly attacked by those that want to hurt Sikhi. Right now we are being attacked politically by those that want to hurt Sikhi. India does nothing to stop the hatred, but they work to destroy Sikhi. When the boundaries are drawn around Khalistan and security measures are setup to protect SIkh interest then Sikhs can stop worrying about fake babas on every corner of Punjab. With a nation the Sikhs can start working on building an army that keeps Khalistan a Sikh nation and be able to help out people that Sikhs can't at the moment because we don't have the military backing. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji Maharaj created the perfect form. Look at the nation that was built by the Khalsa, which Maharaja Ranjit SIngh ji was the leader of. Sikhs are lacking in many things in this world because we don't have a nation to secure our institutions. Take the simple example of a Sri Hazur Sahib. The boundary around Sri Hazur Sahib is set. Those that want to enter better obey the rules of the Khalsa or the Khalsa will deal with that individual appropriately. People watch what comes out of their mouth, they make sure they are not disrespectful in anyway and those that want to corrupt Sri Hazur Sahib don't even enter because they know what their destiny would be. A simple imaginary line gives the Khalsa the power they need to advance themselves in the world and help those that the Khalsa can't reach right now.

Fantastic finally onlyfive and 11Gurus1jot people are seeing that the reality and goal and sole focus should be for all Sikhs youths who want it an indepedant Khalistan look at Russia and the break up of the USSR who would have thought such a powerful country could be split up look at Africa look at Iraq it is split down into two look at yougoslavia look at chezecoslavakia look at europe ssoner or later the masses who have been persecuted by the government machines in tyrannical regimes especially India which has murdered over 250'000 Sikhs will split and the countries that do split are much better off in the longer run.

You right we cant wait for another quater of a million people to die before we demand our homes back from govermnment control

It has been aired across the world now the demand has crystallised there is nothing anybody can do to stop it Gurus Jis HUkham is coming true exactly as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji predicted the foundation was laid by the gurus the blueprint was drawn after the attack on the harmandir sahib the vision was crystallised after the holocaust in 1984 and the 1990s and the execution will take place now

We have momentum and this time it is worldwide

Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal

One thing is for sure. The current crop of politicians who "work" for Sikh interests in Panjab aren't doing a very good job at the moment. They need to go.

When the dodgy politicians are booted out and Sikhi principles are restored to the heart of day-to-day life, we will have a very good chance of realising the dream.

Khalistan Zindaabad!

please does anyone have the link of the how that was aired in the uk??

The show should be repeated (that's if it hasn't been banned!) on Thursday 10pm (GMT) on sky ch 840 or www.sikhchannel.tv

Best to contact sikh channel 0121 380 1050 and request them to upload it on their website or contact Mr Bal himself on dsb@sikhchannel.tv

The information about the babies killed wasnt actually the views of Sikh Channel it was information put out by the BBC I highly doubt the Sikh Channel has the guts to air it again how ever the presenter all credit to him he says his job was at risk because of the discussion and somebody on his in ear microphone even said arent you scared your life will be in danger when you go back to India

There is one complaint I have and that is they said they want 125'000 people to attend the rally in London that is highly doubtful and he also mentioned that if at least 100'000 didnt attend it would mean people dont want justice

I feel that is a bit premature

However that said what has happened this week has guaranteed a Khalistan state will come to fruition

WJKKWJKF

Forget the corrupt Sikhs in power at the moment the only reason they dont want Khalistan is they lose their grip on power which has been obtained through murder and drugs anyway so their Karma will come fully around and slap them in the face exactly as has happened with every criminal in history

Their nothing to worry about we are gursikhs these people dont even matter in the big picture of things

You must realise when you have a nation of SIkhs who arent afraid of death and have no attachments it is impossible to stop them and they know this that is why they use fear disinformation and negativity to try and dampen the spirit of the Sikhs

Like I have said before and will say again they can have millions of them we will never surrender never give in never fear and never be manipulated you cannot pull off a holocaust of women and children without consequence on the world stage its just stupid and naive to think anybody especially sikhs would let people get away with murder

The flame still burns within us and will never burn out

The information about the babies killed wasnt actually the views of Sikh Channel it was information put out by the BBC I highly doubt the Sikh Channel has the guts to air it again how ever the presenter all credit to him he says his job was at risk because of the discussion and somebody on his in ear microphone even said arent you scared your life will be in danger when you go back to India

I must have missed the BBC coverage. Was it on the news, have you got a link?

THanks