Head Vibrating?

Kharkooartsy

i was listening to simran and was trying to fall asleep, my head started vibrating when simran (khalsa camp) was going on.. it vibrates for 2-5 secs..... then the next day it would randomly vibrate?? ermm.. is it something medical or what??

i looked it up and it says something about yoga (but i dont really practice yoga.. :\) it says something about seeing visions and color indigo i dont have any of that.. ??

it vibrates as if its getting bigger in size..? and then closes back in.. then after a while it does it continously?? it happens more when i listen to paath..???

but i dont know why because i am into sikhi but i am sucha a paapi (not saying outta humility) i really am...

does anyone ever have that head virbrating thing? :\ is it normal??

is it because i have been drinking too much coffee? :\

You had an out of body experience (just kidding).

It might have to do with the coffee. I remember i stayed up all night to study for a bio test and then had a bio trip the next day, i went and got coffee even though i usually don't drink it. It was a horrible mistake, i wasn't myself the whole time and i felt jittery lol .

I can drink chaa on occasion but too much coffee doesn't suit me. Other than the coffee theory, i am not sure. b3681aea8e2f82b5f62ae4fe85923c1ab81625b4.png

You had an out of body experience (just kidding).

It might have to do with the coffee. I remember i stayed up all night to study for a bio test and then had a bio trip the next day, i went and got coffee even though i usually don't drink it. It was a horrible mistake, i wasn't myself the whole time and i felt jittery lol .

I can drink chaa on occasion but too much coffee doesn't suit me. Other than the coffee theory, i am not sure. b3681aea8e2f82b5f62ae4fe85923c1ab81625b4.png

hehee when it first happened i was like o.... my dasam duars opening :p then it wouldnt stop and got a little annoying.

i was reading the yoga stuff it said one could go blind if that happens lol and lotta other weird stuff :\

got me a little worried..

no coffee today!! :(

and lets hope it stops!

Guest very gupt singh

1)Its good don't worry.

2)When it happens don't try to stop it let it happen.

3)Don't ask for advice on this forum

4)Don't tell anyone else.

5)Nothing to do with yoga. But you may see various colours ultimately leading to white prakaash.

6)Try to listen to the buzzing/vibrations

7)You want it to get bigger and fill ur whole body and all ur hairs

You say ur a paapi so why did it happen to you?

Past lifes/karma..

Hopefully this should lead u in the right direction the rest is for you to discover.

Last peice of advice ......

Don't try to ask people because 95% won't know what your talking about that includes amritdharis.. The majority of people look good on the outside but have no jeevan or practical experience of doing jaap. This is a path for you to follow alone look inside or to Guru Sahib for answers. You may think to ask someone who looks like they have more experience than you but the reality is that they're probably way further down the ladder than you. Its like an a level student asking a little kid for help on his homework, they won't be able to help you, they will only confuse you further.

VJKK VJKF

Not sure about Dasam Dwar opening up so i searched to see any kathas about it, Sant Singh Ji Maskeen has katha about it, i'm listening to it now. Seems interesting.

edit- i am not authority on the issue, was only able to share my narrow minded thoughts from my very short experience.

Guest _gupt Singh_

is it normal to feel a "pulsating wave of energy/vibration" in your head when listening to kirtan/simran? For instance when focusing on shabbad it tends to occur at the end of each line of shabbad (sorry if this isnt the correct terminology) or when someone is saying vaheguroo simran, each time vaheguroo is said i can feel this wave/vibration/pulsation. its very difficult to describe. I wonder if i have a brain aneurism :s

Im trying not to focus on this feeling as im unsure if its a distraction or something which ive started imagining. im not amritdhari yet and a big sinner too but trying to walk on the path. i dont know if its the same thing the op is experiencing. any advice appreciated

is it normal to feel a "pulsating wave of energy/vibration" in your head when listening to kirtan/simran? For instance when focusing on shabbad it tends to occur at the end of each line of shabbad (sorry if this isnt the correct terminology) or when someone is saying vaheguroo simran, each time vaheguroo is said i can feel this wave/vibration/pulsation. its very difficult to describe. I wonder if i have a brain aneurism :s

Im trying not to focus on this feeling as im unsure if its a distraction or something which ive started imagining. im not amritdhari yet and a big sinner too but trying to walk on the path. i dont know if its the same thing the op is experiencing. any advice appreciated

omg veerji mee too.. :O i am not amrit thari yet either.. but i have been feeling that vibration a lot since i listened to khalsa camp simran... :O yh.. i got quite worried before but i think we shouldnt talk about it anymore like the veerji above said if its kirpa it might go away :\

Guest Singhni

Fateh ji

Khalsaji daas have also sumtyms feels vibration, once wen das was doing ardaas..wiv my Sis. My sista was so into the ardaas..daas will be honest dat they I didnt feel like doing ardaas cos I am lazy.,but daas Dunt no wat happened wen we were saying ap de hazoor rehras sahib ji di benti hai...then we start doing simran in the middle of ardaas.. It was anand..we were doing the simran for ages. Wen we were doing simran my Sis mum nd bro went out. da simran was realli loud, we kept doing it..in the simran we had the

same thoughts. sumtyms we would cry Or laf...wen she cried I felt like hugging her. Then we stopped for a sec

but it felt like a long pause. Daas could feel vibration. Thn we heard the knock on the door..it was my family. If my family was home they would Have come upstairs, maybe even stop us. WAheguru chose da tym where no one was home to interrupt us. The vibration didnt stop after the simran. Wen the vibration was helping it felt like the body was doing simran too

Wen we went India my mamji, realli chard kala. Use to do simran in da middle of ardaas. Afta saying app de hazoor ardaas benti hai...nd then he use to say in the ardaas about ap simran korna then he was doing simran too. Mamaji always use to say. WAheguru simran app kornda Tay apay hi karda. Me nd my Sis Neva understood tht. But we did dat dai. We won't doing the simran wAheguru was doing it himself...