Sikh Channel - Very Dangerous Game - Politricks

clarity

I would like your opinion on the way the Sikh Channel is playing a psychological double bind with Sikhs in Europe after a lengthy meeting today we have come to the conclusion that the owners maybe trying to destroy the Sikh cause covertly :-

Obviously if you backtrack my old posts you will find that Sarna is connected to the Sikh Channel and has funded many of the Rhamgaria on the channel

But after todays open forum which he gave to congress to speak about the election manifesto I have no doubt in my mind the Sikh Channel is backing Congress against the Sikhs of Punjab

Here is why I think this even after the announcement of Khalistan on the weekend

1- They announced Khalistan but at the same time the Singh presenting show rather foolishly declared if 125'000 people didnt attend it meant Sikhs didnt want justice also they have not reaired the show on their website which I am sure they will after reading this

so what I feel about this is are they saying if only 20'000 people attend there shouldnt be a Khalistan that is the message I am getting from this I feel regardless of the turnout on 5th June 2011 we should declare that as The Sikh Channel the official representatives of Khalistan in the UK regardless of turnout on June 5th therefore keeping the movement alive and kicking

2 - Why is it every panelist on the show attacks Badal the Akalis and Sikh rule in Punjab believe me if Congress win the vote Sikhs will be marhinalised yet again I know none of the senior Congress leadership in Punjab likes Sikhs or Amrithdhari yet the Sikh Channel again and again blame all turban removal and everything else on the Sikh leadership when they are trying their best to keep Sikh power in Punjab

Also the panelist on the show said we want the Jathedar to appear on the show and we will ask him are they for Khalistan if declared live on national television The Sikh Channel know very well Sikhs will lose all votes in Punjab

SO WHAT I AM ASKING IS HAS THE SIKH CHANNEL SOLD OUT AND EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS A PLOY TO WEAKEN SIKH RULE IN PUNJAB WHEN IT IS THE CENTRAL CONGREE GOVERNMENT BACKED SACHA SAUDA WHO HAVE BEEN SET UP TO DESTRY AKALI AND AKAL THAKHT RULE

THEREFORE THE SIKH CHANNEL MUST BE WARNED BY THE PANTHIC LEADERS BACKING THEM THAT THEY ARE PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME WITH OUR SIKH LEADERSHIP AND GURDWARAS ACCROSS THE WORLD BY ALLOWING DIRECT ATTACK ON OUR JATHEDARS AND SIKH RULE IN PUNJAB AND THEY MUST STOP RIGHT NOW

Mod edit: removed caste nonsense.

Why do you politicise everything?

Badal is an <banned word filter activated>, maha moorakh and manmukh.

How you can support him is beyond me.

Funny how he said i was on the indian government's payroll.

Clarity, some sincere words of advice if you truly are ignorant of what you're talking about. Go up and read about what you're talking about before making accusations on people.

May I ask, were you born in Punjab, if so how long have you stayed in Punjab in one period of time?

I tell you what, that highly strung, politicised Sikhi that can border on the paranoiac can be a bit too much for a brother sometimes. It's like seeing Hindu bogeymen everywhere.

We need to take a little step back for a while and work on improving the social cohesion between ourselves. Achieving that successfully (alone) would increase our power tenfold. Instead, we are in danger (hypothetically) of transferring lots of petty, horrible fissures into a vulnerable Khalistan with God knows what consequences.

Just thinking out loud.

And no, I'm not a member of:

The RSS

Indian government

The freemasons

Punjab police

The spice girls

So don't even start with that <banned word filter activated> please!

Badal is 10x worse than the Congress leader Amrinder Singh. Getting rid of Akali Dal is a GOOD thing.. no doubt about it. Badal used the families of Shaheeds in order to get votes to get elected, he himself visits all the pakhandi babas and on top of that gives them lump sums of cash. Badal is against Sikh interests and if you think the Akali Dal are actual Sikhs looking out for Sikh interests, you are gravely mistaken.

Badal is the dirtiest player in politics. Just yesterday he said that if he were to get re-elected, he would ensure no dirty sewage and waste got into any flowing water in Punjab. That promise again is just a ploy to get votes and he will repeat his cycle of breaking made promises. Baba Seechewal wale has developed a system to clean up all flowing water, to treat sewage in every pind and stop the flow of sewage into water systems.. all for a economicaly CHEAP cost. Baba Balbir Singh Ji has had this sytem for years but the Punjab board for environment are refusing to implement it due to the fact it brings them no personal gain. Baba Balbir Singh Ji has clearly and openly said this in interviews. The dirty and corrupt politics in Punjab is rampant, and the Akali Dal are the worst offenders.

So trust me the panelists on the Sikh Channel weren't trying to secretly uproot "Sikh" rule in Punjab, they were speaking the truth.

Hopefully 125,000 people do show up to this rally.. would be an awesome thing! :)

Badal is not a worry he will be removed when the time is right but what you are essentially saying is we hand over Sikh rule to Sarnas party who just gave a siropa to a person who had Sikh children murdered<div><br></div><div>Do you know of Sant Jarnail Singh JI his sons even though not active in politics best friends are all Youth Akali Party members as I saw them on a function when I visited India</div><div><br></div><div>It is the most stupid and ludicrous thing that we Sikhs are removing our own power and handing it to the very people who attacked our temples and even have the guts to leave these people in Power and send them abroad on foreign policy missions talk about rubbing our face in it</div><div><br></div><div>Do you not think the hindus who back Congress in the UK are actually laughing when they see us shoot ourselves in the foot they dont even have to do anyting we are hadning Punjab and all of our gurdwraas to them on a plate </div><div><br></div><div>Do you remember the UNESCO scandal believe me the Golden Temple Complex is in the sights of the Central Goverment they will try and take it through hook and crrok they are already taking gurdwaras off our own religion in Delhi</div><div><br></div><div>Let the Sikhs try and take a mandir off the hindus in India they will kill every Sikh overnight </div><div><br></div><div>What I want to ask The Owner Of The Sikh Channel is how much has his family been paid by Sarna and his goons <---- the evidence of this is when he interviewed Sarna Sarna said give them as much money as possible and all of a sudden the Sikh Channel is trying everything even mentioning that they will travel to Punjab and question our Jathedars live on air and ask them to declar Khalistan therefore putting the lives of every Amritdhari Sikh Woman and child in Punjab in danger overnight</div><div><br></div><div>Read between the lines </div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>