Why Do Freshies Stare?

Kalsingh

The word freshie may be offensive but I'll use it for the ones that stare (they don't know customs and are fresh).

They can't help staring. It even annoys my dad, looks from people don't normally bother him but he gets angry at it. He says they look with 'intent'. Its so true. You don't know what they are thinking.

I'm a keshdhari. I can't help sometimes wandering are they giving me 'evils' because i'm a singh?

Whats wrong with these people, why can't they mind their own business and be absorbed into their own minds.

Or maybe they're looking, omg a Singh, i feel so proud that there are Singhs in the UK/US/Canada.

feelingfree.gif

They sure don't look like they are. They look at you the same way when you go to India but then I hear that everyone (Singh or not) get these stares from them. But why do they do it here. They need to concentrate on something else. Its like they're trying to read your thoughts.

One of my friend's cousin from Pakistan was visiting him in the Middle East, and as they were walking down the road, a south Indian stared at them like he was going to drop them off with his eyes all the way home. This dude lost his head and started yelling at the guy "KHA LA MENU! KHA LA!" The south Indian freaked out, my friend's cousin continued "KHA LA HUNN!", south Indian starts moving back and says "No! No!" The Pakistani keeps yelling "NAHI! TU KHA HUNN!"

One of my friend's cousin from Pakistan was visiting him in the Middle East, and as they were walking down the road, a south Indian stared at them like he was going to drop them off with his eyes all the way home. This dude lost his head and started yelling at the guy "KHA LA MENU! KHA LA!" The south Indian freaked out, my friend's cousin continued "KHA LA HUNN!", south Indian starts moving back and says "No! No!" The Pakistani keeps yelling "NAHI! TU KHA HUNN!"

hahahahhahahahahhahahaha

lol lol lol

Nah they generally do have a problem - or they'll whistle at girls openly like idiots - i hate them - they do nothing for Sikhi and are anti Sikh only 2 % are probably good and hard working the rest can be seen picking up prostitutes on Southall Broadway half drunk with the new trend of smoking fags and doing drugs - pure scum

OMG ! I always got that kind of stares from people , here in Mumbai . Is it because I am a queer ? lol confused.gif