Who or What is GOD???

Simran9

hey don't tell me search the topic first...i got new perspective after listening to explanation of japji sahib by sant singh ji maskin...... hehehehe.

indeed it is difficult to say who is god, how much there is of him, etc, etc, as is said in japji sahib. i am beginning to think that god is like physics. the earth, sun, moon, stars, planets, everything is in its place because that's how they work--->its a maryaada. like a law.

likewise, everything on earth happens according to laws of nature or whatever. nothing is in our hands. we cannot say that we did something. no. everything is being done, everything is happening, but i don't do anything. god makes everything happen as it should.

god makes the earth be where it is because that is the maryaada. the earth doesn't just fall out and drop somewhere. lol.

it's like god is holding everything in place and moving things that need to move. physics?

i'm starting to think that god isn't a person type of figure but something more like nature, something that makes everything work the way it does because that is the laws of nature or physics or whatever....

i don't know what physics is really cuz i haven't taken that class yet.

anyway, what u thinks?

indeed it is difficult to say who is god, how much there is of him, etc, etc, as is said in japji sahib. i am beginning to think that god is like physics. the earth, sun, moon, stars, planets, everything is in its place because that's how they work--->its a maryaada. like a law.
god is beyond our knowledge, he is limitless. everything around us works under the law of god, everything you see, god controls.
likewise, everything on earth happens according to laws of nature or whatever. nothing is in our hands. we cannot say that we did something. no. everything is being done, everything is happening, but i don't do anything. god makes everything happen as it should.

you will get some gursikhs, that when they are praised they say maharaj did it. its all hukam.

god makes the earth be where it is because that is the maryaada. the earth doesn't just fall out and drop somewhere. lol.
no, god su

stains it. he protects us. and sustains everything.

it's like god is holding everything in place and moving things that need to move. physics?

i would say so, but remember, we dont know what god is doing and why hes doing it.

i'm starting to think that god isn't a person type of figure but something more like nature, something that makes everything work the way it does because that is the laws of nature or physics or whatever....

god is formless, even said in the ardas "oh formless form to waheguru".

again, you cant say if god is a bit like physics or nature, he is everywhere, and we dont know what hes doing. only he does.

<>

One Supreme Being

For more detail please read "Ever Existent Being (GOD)" as viewed through Gurbani & Science. By: Subedar Dharam Singh Sujjon

I will post a few pages from it, describing Vaheguroo in terms of Energy, and how he is ever-existent.