National Anti-Beadbi Rally At Dudley, Uk -* Cancelled *-

Satkaar

Dear Bro i am referring my "hugs" to the singh's who wants to come to dudley to teach us sikhi!!!

we will see who will teach who on that day!! and i will say the same thing bro "because they are too afraid to go to India." so they are coming to dudley

but because my childhood was spent there and I admire the instituition I did not like people interfering and especially if not contributing.

Madare Ji, it does not matter how much one contributes, fiancially or otherwise, no one has the right to say that the Gurdwara is "their's" I think this what is coming out of Dudley. People are saying this is "my Gurdwara" and you can bring howevermany people to the protest but we will continue to have parties with meat/sharab.

This is plain wrong. the Gurdwara belongs to the sangat, aa whole and not to any group or individual. You must submit to the will of the Sangat.

Dear Bro i am referring my "hugs" to the singh's who wants to come to dudley to teach us sikhi!!!

we will see who will teach who on that day!! and i will say the same thing bro "because they are too afraid to go to India." so they are coming to dudley

"Gurmat1699" - The right of peaceful protest is embedded in all western democracies. What are you trying to suggest? I sincerely hope your comments are not veiled threats, albeit in a sarcastic way.