forgive this neech

S1ngh

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

sangat jeooo..please forgive daas if..i have offended someone through my post "ragmala" believe me it wasn't my intention..and i really didn't know that it come in the end of guru ji...and also i m sorry if n e of my post i[neech jaat] by mistake refer guru as thing..i m sorry ji..it wasn't my intention..maaf karo ji.. pray.gif :wub:

bhul chuk maafi ji

Guest mehtab

its ok...don't worry...it happens alot on here...get used to it...and read the rules and guidelines...and try not to talk about "controversial" topics... :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

ps : welcome to sikhsangat...hehehe...jk tongue.giftongue.gif

wjkk wjkf

when one says fateh, you say it back, if not you get problems.

sangat jeooo..please forgive daas if..i have offended someone through my post "ragmala" believe me it wasn't my intention..and i really didn't know that it come in the end of guru ji...

well now you know. we all make mistakes. you got sangats forgiveness, but do ardas so guru ji can forgive you. ultimatly, he can. you didnt know anyway, guru ji will forgive you.

by mistake refer guru as thing..i m sorry ji..it wasn't my intention..maaf karo ji..

ang is the word, meaning limb. its like me calling you thing, i dont think you'd like to be called thing now would you?

kandola veerji..u told me that i did mistake..and daas accepted with head down..[sat vachan] but u didn't tell me what should i say..if i have to find particular tuk..or shabad from guru ji..what should i say ??..if u know to point out mistake..then please veerji..do tell it's solution too..

bhul chukk maafi jeoo