Perviouse Guru Of Baba Isher Singh Ji

I heard this interesting Sakhi, which Bhai Paramjit Singh Ji told My link on August 18 on the katha section of Bhagat Kabir Ji sloks. Forward to 54min 50sec

My english isn't good place listen to it yourself its better.

Bhai Sahib said there was a Pooran Gursikh Nihang Singh named Baba Bachittar Singh Ji. When Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale heard of a Puran Gursikh He went to meet Him, and said Baba Ji in my pervious life you were my Guru. Baba Bachittar Singh Ji said So, Baba Isher Singh Ji said instead of living in this run down place I have AC Deras.

Baba Isher Singh Ji said I want you to come to my Dera because you were my Guru in pervious life. Baba Bichittar Singh Ji said in my pervious life I too made Deras but when I went to Sachkand and asked 10th Patshah I want space in your Darbar. Guru Ji said you already made your place back there (Meaning Dera).

Then Baba Bachittar Singh Ji folded His hand and said Maharaj Ji how can I get space in your Darbar. Guru Ji said go back and knock down all the Deras you've made.

<br /><font size="2"><font size="2">I heard this interesting Sakhi, which Bhai Paramjit Singh Ji told <a href='http://www.sikhvibes.net/katha/index.php?q=f&f=%2FBhai+Paramjit+Singh+Khalsa+Anandpur+Sahib+Wale%2FBhgat+Kabir+Ji+De+Slok+Katha+-+Mayfield+%28Brampton%29' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>My link</a> </font>on August 18 on the katha section of Bhagat Kabir Ji sloks. Forward to 54min 50sec<br />My english isn't good place listen to it yourself its better.<br /><br />Bhai Sahib said there was a Pooran Gursikh Nihang Singh named Baba Bachittar Singh Ji. When Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale heard of a Puran Gursikh He went to meet Him, and said Baba Ji in my pervious life you were my Guru. Baba Bachittar Singh Ji said So, Baba Isher Singh Ji said instead of living in this run down place I have AC Deras. <br /><br />Baba Isher Singh Ji said I want you to come to my Dera because you were my Guru in pervious life. Baba Bichittar Singh Ji said in my pervious life I too made Deras but when I went to Sachkand and asked 10th Patshah I want space in your Darbar. Guru Ji said you already made your place back there (Meaning Dera).<br /><br />Then Baba Bachittar Singh Ji folded His hand and said Maharaj Ji how can I get space in your Darbar. Guru Ji said go back and knock down all the Deras you've made. <br /><br /></font><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Khalsa Ji

If knocking down deras can get one into Sachkhand then Aurangzeb must have the best seat in the house!

Khalsa Ji

If knocking down deras can get one into Sachkhand then Aurangzeb must have the best seat in the house!

You didn't get what the meaning behind knocking the deras down is. Many people forget about Akal Purakh when a Sant that they admired and loved leaves this world. Not so recently people put a picture of Sant Isher Singh ji in a palki and carried it around in the palki. There is special rooms made for some Sants (when they pass away) where just the Sants worship is being done. Sant Isher Singh ji was a true Saint, where he joined people to Satguru. Deras are built on Sants names. Build them on Akal Purakhs.

• 3 weeks later...

can i point out that bhai parmjit singh khalsa is said to be vidhyaarthee of sant giani kartar singh ji yet he cusses lighting joth etc..

basically in one of his katha he talks about lighting joth on peere kabar jagah etc however he goes that people make the excuse that people say that darbar sahib has a joth, he then went on to say that first we must extinguish the flame (i.e. joth in our own homes)..imply that only then could we attempt to put out the joths in darbar sahib.. very very confusing katha vachak. someof his measurements in regards to guru jis height, indian and metric system dont make sense either. good time to listen to it htough if it helps you be inspired

Very dubious story, to be honest. Also, there was no a/c in any of the rooms back then. Nor is there any mention of Baba Bachittar Singh Ji in any of the Samparda's literature - including Sant Ji's own diary.

I emailed the sevadars at Bhai Paramjit Singh and told them where Bhai Sahib got the story from and they emailed me back and this is what they said:

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru JI Ki Fateh

Baba Preetam Singh (passed away recently) was the bajurg Singh at Baba Bachhittar Singh's place told this to Bhai Paramjit SIngh JI.