Will Curb Anti-India Protests, Uk Assures Krishna

The Indian Express like most of the Indian media are mouthpieces of the Indian government especially with regard to Sikh issues. There is NO WAY that a democratically elected government in this country can 'curb' anti-Indian demonstrations. If Hague did make any statement to Krishna then it could only have been in response to Krishna referring to Khalistani 'terrorists'. To the Indian regime, even a peaceful protest is 'terrorism'. It is good that the Sikh Federation is seeking a response from Hague.

There is bad news and good news from this article....good news is..that these rallies are effective..also the three sikh channels are doing a good job of waking up our panth here in UK..even if it is very slow...this is worrying india!!...bad news..the british have sold their souls to the devil..and willing to combat their own sikh community in britain for a rising world power..even though they have some of the worst records of human rights abuses in the world...where religous minorities are regularly terroized.....sometimes i feel like they are forcing us to return to ARMED STRUGGLE...i recently watched a documentary about the irish troubles..and the stories of the british soldiers involved...The IRAs Millitary campaign was so effective that it forced the british government to seek a political agreement...i ask the sangat is armed struggle our only option?...Is the only way we can take out the mass murderers of sikhs is by deadly force?

To be honest brother we dont have the means to stop a repeat of the First War of 1984-1993. The indian special forces would just terrorise Sikh and Non-Sikh Punjabi civilians until no one was willing to support change. The only way armed struggle would work is if all the Sikhs looked after their own safety with good weapons and lots of East Punjabis rose up against the Delhi tyranny. Unless you can get hold of dozens of warships, hundreds of interceptors/fighters/bombers and thousand of main battle tanks I dont think the military option is even open. Smuggling shoddy weapons the pakistani army sells is not an adequate alternative.

We are challenging Hague - either they need to say Indian Express is lying or if any truth in the report we will be challenging Hague in UK Parliament through Parliamentary Questions.

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say. If it is true then I dont think any self-respecting Sikh can still support the Tories when they treat us like second class citizens. But lets see what he says.

The Indian Express like most of the Indian media are mouthpieces of the Indian government especially with regard to Sikh issues. There is NO WAY that a democratically elected government in this country can 'curb' anti-Indian demonstrations. If Hague did make any statement to Krishna then it could only have been in response to Krishna referring to Khalistani 'terrorists'. To the Indian regime, even a peaceful protest is 'terrorism'. It is good that the Sikh Federation is seeking a response from Hague.

The Sikh Federation (UK) is pushing Simon Hughes MP on one side and Shadow Foreign Office Ministers on the other to challenge the Foreign Secretary to issue something in writing.

Mainstream media has also shown some interest.

The British government would not curb demonstrations against Indian policy in any area. The UK is a country where that does not happen.

This is a country where very volatile anti-Israeli demonstrations were allowed very close to the Israeli embassy....where the Falun Gong movement was not prevented from demonstrating outside the Chinese Embassy for many years.

Perhaps the more intelligent among you may have realised that this article probably includes planted quotes designed to imply that Mr Mukherjee had actually achieved some action from the UK government on this issue.

The British government would not curb demonstrations against Indian policy in any area. The UK is a country where that does not happen.

This is a country where very volatile anti-Israeli demonstrations were allowed very close to the Israeli embassy....where the Falun Gong movement was not prevented from demonstrating outside the Chinese Embassy for many years.

Perhaps the more intelligent among you may have realised that this article probably includes planted quotes designed to imply that Mr Mukherjee had actually achieved some action from the UK government on this issue.

Suspect what you say is true, but it would be good if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office / UK Foreign Secretary were forced to rubbish the article in the Indian Express and no doubt complain to S M Krishna.

By the way who is 'Mr Mukherjee' - S M Krishna's full name is Somanahalli Mallaiah Krishna.