Reasons As To Why Im Joining The Army And Would Like To See More Singhs Join

Shaster rakhan laiye atte vidiya lain laiye military join karan di ki lohrd a?

You have the second ammendment and live in Cal (i'm from Central Cal), what else do you need bro. Go out and hit a range. You can go to Texas or vegas and learn from the ex Israeli commando and get training to use a glock properly.

If you have the will power you can get all the certifications and do it as a sport. Also, just to point out, i'm not saying not to join the marines. If you think you can do good then no one can stop you, the reason people are giving their opinions is because it seems somewhere your jameer (conscious) is not 100% sure about joining.

I agree with you there...i think failure of our cause was not due to fighting spirit..we have limitless zeal to defend the kaum..but dont know how to go about....we are small community and very region centric....which became a disadvantage in our struggle....

How did they fail the kaum?? Who permitted all that destruction?? If the Government had dealt with all the sikh grievances since 1947..would that situation of happened?..as a matter of fact there has been nothing but discrimination against sikhs and punjab since independance...Sant jis and the Kharkoos opposition against the government were very legitimate

Like i said before...how many kharkoo do you know??..talk to them and ask them about the struggle..then you would know they didnt get battered....If we had retained substancial support amongst the populace we would still be fighting millitarily....battered implies that the kharkoos were beaten into submission and surrendered...nothing of the sought ever happened..they attained shahadat ...they ddint give up their cause until their death....when the kharkoos were at there peak...i would even go as far as saying the security forces were getting battered....i remember speaking to a Khalistan Liberation Force jujharoo whose presently settled down and living in UK and he told me they killed countless security forces...

I

I think your gonna get backlash for those comments about the babbars and AKJ not regarding santji as a Sant...like i said stop reading indian propaganda....ask any AKJ on here if they call Sanji a Sant or not....ask the Babbars aswell who are in the West...and they will say the same thing...Sant ji was Sant...AKJ give him nothing but utter respect...have you come on here to troll?

Thought so...everyone turns down a meeting in person...a big shame

khalistan Gunman,

Obviously I wouldnt want to meet such a dangerous person such as yourself in person. Standing before a great babbar shere soorma such as yourself would be a bit overwhelming for me. Good luck with your trip to pakistan. I hope your training goes well.

Couldnt of said it better myself....live in the real world yubacitysingh...which country was realy going to provide the sikhs with millitary training and equipment other than Pakistan?...They used us..yes..but we also used them...And id rather train in Pakistan under the Khalsa Fauj...than train with USA and be ordered to go to foreign coutries and fight for a cause which doesnt serve the Khalsa Fauj in anyway....also USA millitary teaches it soldiers tactics and skills for conventional warfare....In Pakistan we had the oppurtutnity to train and produce skils used in guerilla warfare....something the western armies could not teach us.....the only downfall oft his is Punjab has no jungles and Mountains...so guerilla warefare becomes alot more difficult.....And another thing Pakistan aided us alot more than USA ever did at our time of need...

im going to explain why you are an <banned word filter activated>

for one you think its better for sikhs to go to pakistan to get trained in military combat then america, same pakistan whose isi trains the talibon the same talibon that tortured inocent sikhs in afghanistan far worste then the punjab police did in punjab same talibon that beheaded inocent sikhs and the same pakistani govt that allows sikhs girls to be raped and converted, thats cool you want to be pakistans little bit** but dont' ask other sikhs to do the same

and the american army and every single western army is far superior then the pakistani army in every aspect of military combat including guerilla warefare and counter guerilla warefare, and america produces to top special ops soldiers in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLcpGHeNGgI

check out this video on green berets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujmpt00XM-E

you think a pakistani could train like this if you do then your dumber then an <banned word filter activated>

and india's army has owned the pakistani army since 47, so if sikhs are to train to tak on india's national security force then they need to train in the west from the best army's in the world and in the best army's in the world the sikhs need to become the top soldiers in the top army's in the world so anyone who decides to mess with sikhs will wet their pants with thought of it

but you kiss up to pakistan and every pakistani out their you moran

its mind blowing you actually think sikhs are better off training in pakistan with pakistani isi and military govt then it is in the west

Shaster rakhan laiye atte vidiya lain laiye military join karan di ki lohrd a?

You have the second ammendment and live in Cal (i'm from Central Cal), what else do you need bro. Go out and hit a range. You can go to Texas or vegas and learn from the ex Israeli commando and get training to use a glock properly.

If you have the will power you can get all the certifications and do it as a sport. Also, just to point out, i'm not saying not to join the marines. If you think you can do good then no one can stop you, the reason people are giving their opinions is because it seems somewhere your jameer (conscious) is not 100% sure about joining.

im not 18 yet so thats a little bit of an issue if i were id already have my licence to carry, but i have taken up boxing since i was 11 which has put me in the shape and given me the mental toughness needed to conquere the marines, Getting to train with people from some of the baddest neibourhoods out their in the ring has more then prepared me for the military

for me im sick and tired of seeing sikhs being given so much humilation

i want sikhs to learn to fight, learn from ex israeli commandos without doubt best commandos in the world, i want sikhs to join gyms and take up boxing and muay thai and other combat sports and reason i want sikhs to join the army is cause every sikh family use to have one soldier in the army minimum from 16999 to 1839, thats why no matter how out numbered sikhs were we could conquere are enemy's, but today sikhs are being bullied around, what was your experience after 9/11 cause what made me sad was seeing my fellow singhs take the bullying growing up for me i couldn't take it knowing how great soildiers sikhs once were so i took up boxing which prepared me for each time my sikh identity has bin attacked, and ive laid some people flat out for any rughead joke osama joke whats sad is that theirs so much racism in our community towards african americans but each time my identity was attacked it was my friends who happened to be african american who would take more offence then me and take my back, but no were could i find a fellow sikh who would want to fihgt back cause they would be to scared

i basicully want sikhs to join combat sports like boxing and muay thai and learn and train with israeli comandos and join the army for a few years and learn military combat so we can be the community we once were the community that no matter how badly outnumbered we conquered are enemy's cause im sick and tired of seeing sikhs getting pushed and bullied, be it in america with osama jokes be it in england by pakistanis grooming sikh girls or be it in india were over 200 000 inocent sikhs were killed and guys like kps gill and kamal nath live like kings

actually i wish i could sign up for the israeli army but i can't cause straight up the israeli commandos in my opinion are the most elite soldiers in the world today

but unfortanatly i cant sign up for the israeli military but still blessed taht now i can serve in the us marines and work my way into the green berets the most elite soldiers in the us army

but more then anything i want to inspire sikhs to be soldiers again just like their ancestors were so we will no longer be bullied, cause we were a community that were brutally outnumbered yet we conquered are enemy's but today sikhs are bullied

khalistan Gunman,

Obviously I wouldnt want to meet such a dangerous person such as yourself in person. Standing before a great babbar shere soorma such as yourself would be a bit overwhelming for me. Good luck with your trip to pakistan. I hope your training goes well.

Brother....i am not dangerous...i have no ill intention against anyone on this forum...and do not praise me as beig a babbar sshere soorma..im far from it...im a dog...if i was a soorma i would be a shaheed by now...im a coward.....And not once did i say i went to pakitan or that im planning to!....Im just saying enough singhs have been to Pakistan during the khalistani movement in 80s and 90s...there not hard to find....but the soorme who are still going to Pakistan now....those naujawaan singhs are gupt....and you will never know who they are..so no point looking for them

im going to explain why you are an <banned word filter activated>

Keep your filthy words to yourself

for one you think its better for sikhs to go to pakistan to get trained in military combat then america, same pakistan whose isi trains the talibon the same talibon that tortured inocent sikhs in afghanistan far worste then the punjab police did in punjab same talibon that beheaded inocent sikhs and the same pakistani govt that allows sikhs girls to be raped and converted, thats cool you want to be pakistans little bit** but dont' ask other sikhs to do the same

Did not the USA train mujahideen during the russian-afghan war?.....th same mujahideen Osama Bin Laden fought in??...hypocrite!....Im no ones <banned word filter activated>...i take my orders from the Khalsa Fauj...Not the USA and not Pakistan!

but you kiss up to pakistan and every pakistani out their you moran

its mind blowing you actually think sikhs are better off training in pakistan with pakistani isi and military govt then it is in the west

Not another Kewbord Warrior..lol...I kiss up to noone silly boy....tell me if there ever is an armed struggle again in punjab..you think the indian authoities will let you pass inito their counrty..let alone into the punjab??...they will cut it off from the rest of the world...no way of getting into the state...the only way to get through will be passing through the Pakistani side of the border....So much for not needing Pakistan in this struggle!...you do realise the sikhs have no politcal power....so no nation will stand by us...other than Pakistan and China...and less likely China as they have noting to gain in sarting tensions with India...the only real supplier we will have is Pakistan

veerji khalsa is only supposed to fight in defense if you are in american army its good cos you are representing a sikh in a country where they dont know much about us but then at the same time are you fighting in defense???

i am an american citizen myself and i know for fact that american cause isnt really just and doesnt fight in defense...

like someone said you can learn art of fighting without joining the military go to school instead and learn martial arts as ur going to school or major in physical therapy so you are doing seva and are also physically fit..

i dont really consider fighting in military being saintsoldier saint soldier is fighting in defense of your religion

kharkoo singhs in the 80s and 90s didnt have military training they trained themselves after and were much more powerful then indian fouj you need a powerful heart bani and bana to be a saintsoldier NOT joining amry that kills innocents

so every war in history was unjust even the wars of the khalsa???

being fit only requires a good diet and physical activity be it in a gym or taking up different sports

and for self defence on the streets their many combat gyms to train in

but for war the best place to learn military combat is in the army

a sikhs job is to learn combat and each family use to have one kid join the army to learn military combat

today their probably under 400 sikh soldiers in british canadian american army combined dispite their being over a million sikhs in these three country's combined

thats pretty sad

IF THE CORRUPT POLITICANS FROM PUNJAB AND INDIA DECIDED TO ATTACK THE PPL OF PUNJAB AGAIN DOESN'T IT SCARE YOU THAT WE HAVE LESS SAINT SOLDIERS TODAY THEN WE DID IN 84 AND THAT THEY COULD DO THREE TIMES THE DAMAGE THEY DID IN 84 TO 92

AND DOESN'T IT ANGER YOU THAT THE KHALSA ONCE NO MATER HOW BADLY OUTNUMBERED CAUSE THEY ALL TOOK UP MILITARY TRAINING COULD SCARE THEIR ENEMY'S BUT TODAY THE SIKHS FEAR THEIR ENEMY'S

Also, a lot of people jump to the soldier boat way too fast, including me. Sort out doing nitnem and naam simran then you can know when and where to use the shaster. Do cardio and learn to use a gun, you don't need to be 18 to go to the range and target practice. If you really wanted you can set up an air-soft team that practices realistic fighting and it's fun to do. You can do that as a sport.

Look inside and can you picture Baba Deep Singh Ji joining the US marines? You'd be surprised what it REALLY means to be a saint soldier, it could be simply fighting social injustice, working honorably in a society filled with dishonesty, keeping your head and staying a Sikh and the list continues.

A lot of responses are just heart felt thoughts that people really believe to the core.

Keep your filthy words to yourself

Did not the USA train mujahideen during the russian-afghan war?.....th same mujahideen Osama Bin Laden fought in??...hypocrite!....Im no ones <banned word filter activated>...i take my orders from the Khalsa Fauj...Not the USA and not Pakistan!

Not another Kewbord Warrior..lol...I kiss up to noone silly boy....tell me if there ever is an armed struggle again in punjab..you think the indian authoities will let you pass inito their counrty..let alone into the punjab??...they will cut it off from the rest of the world...no way of getting into the state...the only way to get through will be passing through the Pakistani side of the border....So much for not needing Pakistan in this struggle!...you do realise the sikhs have no politcal power....so no nation will stand by us...other than Pakistan and China...and less likely China as they have noting to gain in sarting tensions with India...the only real supplier we will have is Pakistan

naw im not a keyword warrior, but weren't you the one asking someone to meet you in person over the internet lol, that sounds like a keyboard warrior

ahhhhhhh pretty easy to get into punjab and no one would have to kiss up to pakistan but you can, what a person can do is fly into delhi which most punjabis do or fly into anyother city/state and go into punjab

and no we don't need help from pakistan, and america helped to have the soviet union kicked out of afghanistan and pay back for vietnam, pakistan helps these guys to spread islamic extremism and presently have beheaded sikhs

like i said anysikh that thinks kissing up to pakistan like yourself is the way for sikhs to stand up to the indian govt is just an <banned word filter activated>