External Parchaar

Guru Sahib Blessed the singh for being lions so we dont follow people like sheeps!!! Brain washed ????? wat videos pictures dont lie !!! other than that speak to these so called "sikhs" question them most of 3 ho sikhs ive met havent taken santhya they still read from Romanised Gutka sahib. You probally think thats not bad, than ask them how far they r with the Yoga, the light years ahead with Yoga but not with Bani

lolol Bruv take a page from your own book

"Dont make judgements"

me im a nobody i aint done nothing

and if i had done something any seva, and than come one here saying ive done this, ive done that, thats a bit pointless seva than is it not?

back to the topic we are talking about doing Parchaar externally

like bhai sahib said a few posts back what have the 3 hos done for the panth ???? if you can anser that i would be intreted to know

Why do you want to know what they have done for the panth when you just said you shouldnt gloat about what seva you do .............duh !!!!

What did UK sikhs do??...how about donate millions upon millions of pounds through the gurdwara for the movement...what did these 3ho do?....do you know they call shaheed satwant singh and shaheed beant singh terrorists and say they are not sikh?....you want me to take such insults to my beloved shaheed brothers from these flower power hippies...maybe these hippies should face some persecution before they can call themselves sikhs

I know many sikhs who have called shaheeds terrorists - you might want to add them to your list of persecuting people.All im trying say is that why blame the whole lot when only a minority are letting the panth down.

Why do you want to know what they have done for the panth when you just said you shouldnt gloat about what seva you do .............duh !!!!

because theres nothing that they have done, apart from turn sikhi into flower power crap. The washed sikhi into there hippie ways so maybe someone like yourself who supports them would change my view on them

I know many sikhs who have called shaheeds terrorists - you might want to add them to your list of persecuting people.All im trying say is that why blame the whole lot when only a minority are letting the panth down.

lolol they aint gursikhs nor are they sikhs who call shahheds terroists

lolol they aint gursikhs nor are they sikhs who call shahheds terroists

You actually have something in common with these types of people that you dont regard as sikhs. You seem to criticise a whole group of people when only a minority spoil it. That is what these sikhs are doing when they say shaheeds are terrorists when only a very very small minority were actually a bit dodgy.

You actually have something in common with these types of people that you dont regard as sikhs. You seem to criticise a whole group of people when only a minority spoil it. That is what these sikhs are doing when they say shaheeds are terrorists when only a very very small minority were actually a bit dodgy.

you would hope it would be a minority but unfortunitly its a majority

Anyways my opinion is that external parchaar is good, you claim that external parchaar shouldnt be used as the 3HO sikhs have given you a bad taste when in fact our religion was created with external parchaar.

yes i agree with that our sikhi was created with external pachaar but as the current so called sikhs, r not living as sikhs wat ishe point of extending sikhi, It not quantity but quality

nah not left a bad taste in my mouth but a hurt in the heart

yes i agree with that our sikhi was created with external pachaar but as the current so called sikhs, r not living as sikhs wat ishe point of extending sikhi, It not quantity but quality

nah not left a bad taste in my mouth but a hurt in the heart

Fair enough - i still disagree but its your opinion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sikhe is supposed to be in stages per person - or per group. Let me elaborate - Bhai Satwant Singh and Bhai Beant Singh shaheeds have been mentioned above - which group or panthic jathebandi group they belonged to when they did the ultimate seva putting gandhi into nark ?? - none right apart from KHALSA only. Did they need any parchar from anyone?

Dhan SGGS is doing parchar everyday and so are Guru parayee who are truly committed - find them and check their results and then follow them or emulate them - it's that simple really isn't it??

However doing parchar like the muslims do outside liverpool st station will not get us no where copying them - we are KHALSA - we are different - our rehenee bhenee is different so our parchar must be different.

Next time you meet a gora - be the most kind - humble person you can be without judgement - see if it makes a different. Talk to your parents ask them how in their young days everyone would help everyone else without judegement or feeling their time and money is going to get wasted -- now that was parchar wasn't it??

we already have the answers, it's just about walking the talk.

i personally disagre with this. I know people say how do will we get khalsa raj if more people dont embrace sikhi. Do we want khalsa raj if it means beadbi of the Sikhi saroop. Look at 3HO if we havent learnt from these hippies what more will it take. If Akal Purkh wanted you to b a sikh you would of been born into a Sikhi family.

It my own opnion so if i offended u i was not ment to

Bhul Chuk Mafee

This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard on this forum !

Muslims and christians are spreading their religion to every person - good or bad ! and here we are calling fellow white sikhs as hippies ! How stupid ! Don't expect Sikhi to grow with that kind of silly and megalomaniacal attitude !whistle.gif