Whats Wrong With Muslims In Uk

Why these Muslims in UK have gone mad , why are they targeting every community ?

I am sure this doesn't happens overnight .

These stupid people will force whites to start a Christian revolution in Europe soon which will be very dangerous for all Asians.

Its time all non muslims in Europe should join hands against this <edited>

• Like 3
  • Downvote 3

Has it really become that bad now, that sikhs need to go and ask other religons for help. When guru ji was in human form people use to come to sikhs to protect their honour.The only reason were facing all these difficulty is because we have broken away from gurbani and are more concerned about gathering wealth,flashy cars znd big houses(including me). Yes we do need these things but sikhi should always come first. I know this is easier said then done but I guarantee if all the panth comes together under the kesri nishaan sahib and trully live breathe and eat sikhi we will be unstoppable and all the problems we are facing as a panth won't seem like as if its like climbing a mountain.

Personally I have never come across with any Muslims in my time but I guess I was lucky to be brought up in a good family, but I have heard a lot about them converting Sikh girls and seen many documentries on YouTube about this and find it quite upsetting and disturbing to watch whats happening in real life.

From what I have gathered Muslims want to make their clan bigger they say that in the Quran non believers of Islam are dogs so we are getting insulted there.

The reason is we are getting weaker as a panth in this day and age, firstly our own people cannot respect gurbani we have so much division within our community. Muslims see this as a weakness. They think all Sikhs care about is money, our gurdware in certain places are using halls to promote meat,alochol and dancing so it's our own people destroying it first. Then we get the outsiders to hit the nail and complete the process.

We need to become one And merge together when ever there is a problem and show these type of people we are Sikhs and we fight for justice we ain't scared. We have lost this attitude and so people get converted easily.

The white folk of Europe all the way from England to France, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Romania, Poland, Austria and Italy are becoming more and more hostile to immigration, multiculturalism and in particular, Islam. I personally believe soon that enough will be enough and they will no longer just sit back idly and moan about it. When all the other "peaceful" means have been used, large cale riots will occur across Europe as the tension continues to boil over. Something has to be done before this happens.

The white folk of Europe all the way from England to France, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Romania, Poland, Austria and Italy are becoming more and more hostile to immigration, multiculturalism and in particular, Islam. I personally believe soon that enough will be enough and they will no longer just sit back idly and moan about it. When all the other "peaceful" means have been used, large cale riots will occur across Europe as the tension continues to boil over. Something has to be done before this happens.

I use to laugh when I use to hear elderly people in our communities say doom-filled things such as "You never know when the white people are going to kick you out of their country". Whilst I don't think things will ever get that bad, the lurch towards the far-right in Europe alongwith the general air of intolerance of anything non-white (no matter how subtle and veiled) - as you've pointed out - is quite worrying.

:shoot:

Why these Muslims in UK have gone mad , why are they targeting every community ?

I am sure this doesn't happens overnight .

These stupid people will force whites to start a Christian revolution in Europe soon which will be very dangerous for all Asians.

Its time all non muslims in Europe should join hands against this <edited>

:snipershoot:

get ready !!!!!

I also wonder why muslims in UK/europe are the biggest problem. In Canada and USA they seem pretty docile. I, nor anyone I know, have never had any problems with any muslims acting up like they do in the UK.
this problem is spreading to North America also. It seems that wherever Muslims grow in number, problems associated with them become more common and frequent. It might be big in the UK because Muslims in the UK number almost 2 million - which is huge in comparison with the rest of the non white population. Due to their large population, their extremist activities go unchecked because politicians want votes and the media fears a backlash. So, it will be no surprise if problems in the UK spread to the US and Canada, if they go unchecked.
  • Like 1

Has anyone seen the pixar movie ratatouille? The Muslims are the rats who wish to make their clan bigger that's why the Muslims have gone mad running around for food to feed up their list of conversions.

I also wonder why muslims in UK/europe are the biggest problem. In Canada and USA they seem pretty docile. I, nor anyone I know, have never had any problems with any muslims acting up like they do in the UK.
That is exactly what I've been thinking too since I read about that blog message. In USA/Canada Sikhs and Muslims get along really well actually, for the most part. As far as I know, we do not have any such nonsense here, at least not at a magnitude as it is in the UK, where Muslims actually initiate a campaign to convert non-Muslim (particularly Sikh) girls to Islam.

How about we Sikhs (Singhs as well as Kaurs) put forward some points for the sake of discussion and try to analyse and differentiate as to why things are as bad in the UK and not really that worse (yet) in USA/Canada?

Here are my thoughts, please correct me if I am wrong and do post your ideas as well.

• Muslims in USA/Canada dread the times they faced after 9/11 more than what Muslims in UK fear after 7/7. Therefore they keep a seemingly low profile in North America but probably not in UK?
  • Muslim population in UK is possibly higher than their numbers in North America?
  • Sikhs in USA/Canada have been trying hard to project their identity in a positive manner and portraying themselves successfully as not belonging to Islam. In UK most people (if not all) already know that Sikhs and Muslims are different.
  • Muslims in North America are a lot more cultured, moderate, and also better educated than the ones in UK?
  • Muslims in North America tend to engage in inter-religious dialogue to have a positive outcome, not sure about Muslims in UK.

Please do share your valuable input. I am just curious to find out how we can come up with a way things can be done differently in UK so that we can cut short this problem.

Mehtab Singh ji, on the whole UK compaired to north america, majority of peole know the difference between the religions, more people here are intigrated more so than north america.

Some only nit pick and focus on the nut job muslims in the UK. In UK every major city in the midlands, Greater London and parts of north like yorkshire and north west like Manchester has large Asian populations. I mean like places equal to surrey and brampton in Canada. Only a small minority are not good muslimswheras the majority are good.

In all religions there are good and bad.

You're most likely right Singh jee, I am just trying to see what is it so different here in USA/Canada that is not happening/existing in UK because of which we seem to be having this "Muslim problem". I mentioned that in North America Sikhs and Muslims get along really well, and that I am saying based on my own personal interaction with Muslims and that of other GurSikhs I know. But its a totally different story in UK, again based on what I've been reading for all these years and what I've been told by Singhs over there. Please understand that we're not intentionally trying to malign an entire community. Its a small section of them targeting our entire community, which would/should still demand some action to be taken. The least we can do at least start thinking how things can be done differently.

You or someone else from UK please do elaborate on how the law enforcement authorities are going to view this threat that was posted on the blog.