3 Singhs Detained In Malaysia

Mehtab Singh

they are not babbar khalsa..they are not even kharkoos...india is starting to plant cases on NRI singhs..its to scare those that support the freedom movement abroad...its all scare tactics.....lol and guru da chel ofcourse they are not akali nihangs...when have the neo nihangs done anything in the last 50 years other then sit on their arses and abuse degh all day..when was the last time a neo-nihang killed a anti sikh dusht with their shastar or become shaheed fighting against anti sikh forces..must be a very long time now...move aside..the kharkoos do a better job

Veere dont forget when these Ravidasias insulted nishan sahib , Tarna Dal was first to reach there .

Veere dont forget when these Ravidasias insulted nishan sahib , Tarna Dal was first to reach there .

And when they got there, what did they do? nothing?...the only people who actually did anything about this kind of beadbi were the kharkoo jathebandis..and since the main hardcore kharkoos have become shaheed...we've fallen back to sleep and become scared to kill the dusht or die fighting them...if we catch the people who did this beabdi of maharaj...what wil happen to them?...arrested...sentenced...then realeased 4/5 years down the line annd by that time the sleeping sikhs will have forgotten about it....and btw brother i am not against my nihang brothers...im just stating what kind of army stands by while sikhs are killed in their thousands and maharaj is burnt...do you think the british army will allow enenmy forces to invade briatin and get away with it?...so why aren't the khasla army acting like a real army and fighting the dushman?

And when they got there, what did they do? nothing?...the only people who actually did anything about this kind of beabdi were the kharkoo jathebandis..and since the main hardcore kharkoos have become shaheed...we've fallen back to sleep and become sacred to kill the dusht or die fighting them...if we catch the people who did this beabdi of maharaj...what wil happen to them?...arrested...sentenced...then realeased 4/5 years down the line annd by that time the sleepign sikhs will have forgotten about it....and btw brother i am not against my nihang brothers...im just stating what kind of army stands by while sikhs are killed in their thousands and maharaj is burnt...do you think the british army will allow enenmy forces to invade briatin and get away with it?...so why aren't the khasla army acting like a real army and fighting the dushman?

U are not first to raise this question even Jathedar Nandgarh i asked this question during Sacha Sauda issue .

And what i have observe its Taksalis who have come forward not Nihangs .

OH!!! Moorkho, Guru Gobind SIngh Ji blessed the nihangs this nindiya of them is a disgrace, yeh sure some of them abuse degh but then there are some taksali that abuse other sorts that I dnt want to mention. Point is stop the cursing of sections of the army and do your part, you become a fighter, you become the general, you become the shaheed and let maharaaj take care of the rest because that's his concern you concentrate on yourself and don't worry about anybody else.

Man I know a dude who used to be a HARDCORE kharkoo, he was ready to kill every immoral and corrupt official in Punjab. He is currently an SGPC member and is running around Badal trying to get a MLA ticket for the Shiromani Akali Ba Dal. Man couldn't even go for a panthic group like Shiromani Akali Dal Amrtisar or Panch Pardani. Even the most hardened panthic Singhs are turning to the darkside.

Hope they figure out who their father is soon.