Sikh International Conference Sikh Channel

Avtar95

A total shamble and a true illustration of our state of affairs and all aired live for our true enemy to see and have a laugh at our expense. The youth are making sense and the elders are well past their sell by date yet are stopping for the truth to succeed. Why beacuse their roti pani is coming to a end. Even if they try to put forward fresh young faces we all know they are still pulling the strings. I humbly beg the next generation grap hold of the reigns before the chariot goes of the rails totally.

Kam made valid and structured points on what the next generation wants to see as it is our kids future that needs to be assured. Be regarding beadbi in Punjab or elsewhere around the world.

What we saw was oldies denying support for the very Gursikhs on the ground supporting the cause - why? people you are waking up to the truth these so called jathibandi's have been playing us all for their own personal interests. The feds have collected lots of money destined for the Shaheed Parivars (where is it - they haven't got it?), they are the ones who put gangsters in our gurdwaras, hijacked the original fed from the original aspiration of the karkoos and the mahaan shaheedi's and instead paying lip service to light weight campaigns that gives them limelight with no real result. 27 years we still have kakar issues if we were successful then we would have robust policies in place to protect the kakars - but no - still campaigning!

Setup the Sikh Council so a handful can infleunce the many orginally free institutes. Juice their funds and call on numbers to show the UK authorities that they are someone to be heard yet when they get to parliament can't speak a word of english! so typical.

Let the truth be told:

The BK (UK) are in with Sarna and on an Anti Dasam Granth trip along with other one man bands. Trust me the feds are supporting via the back door watch who they now align to as an indicator as many have left their ranks after untold broken and misleading promises and deliverables. The BK have great Singhs and have paid their dues for the movement but as in all there are those who are misleading the many.

The enemy has split the DDT to weaken the strength and now we have the issue of Sant J's return - which if said by a Sant - will be true, so why argue the point live with and address the issues in hand. Someone has to run DDT in Sant ji's absence call him the caretaker or the Jathedar does it matter - get on with it!

This click needs to be smashed if we are to get any where and this can be done with supporting those who are showing us the way Baba Baljit Singh, Amrik Singh Anjal and Jasvir Singh. These Singhs are working on a major game which will all come out in due course. The above outfits have no footprint in Punjab so cant influence yet they give the impression here they can and even go as far as putting down the youth - exstinguishing their burning desire for freedom.

What was even more embrassing was our self proclaimed leaders fell into the 'me too' trap and delivered nil on a live broadcast, cant see tthe cameran or any other leader of the people in the west humiliating himself in that way. If that time and energy spent yesterday was spent on actually targetting the matter in hand then we may get somewhere. but if that was the case then the Panth would be free now!

Take control of our institutes, our voice and our future Singhgo - the time is now! other wise it will be our kids facing the hardships - your call!

WJKK WJKF

very good points there by DharamYodh.

Im really failing to understand the purpose of this meeting. I mean why is it we are going to the older generation and certain organisation to ask them to take action, when clearly over the last 2 decades they have failed to do so.

The youth and the likes of kam and other singhs are clearly actively working to ensure the satkaar of maharaj and promoting sikhi in the right way for the youth, so does it not make sense to continue down this path and support the likes of these singhs and the youth come together.

We call the likes of badal etc corrupt but lets look closer to home. We have called organisations like the federation to this meeting, when we all claerly know they are corrupt. Their leaders Amrik singh gill(UK) and rode (india). They have been collecting money on shaheed singhs names for over 20 years now and as already mentioned in this thread where has it gone??? Ok dnt get me wrong some of it may well have gone to the right people and done good things.. but look at gills house, its the equivelent of a celebrity/footballers mansion... look at rode he is known to be corrupt and a sell out for so many years...

So why are we calling these people/organisations to meetings and asking them to make actions when they clearly havnt acted for so long and eat so much of the panths money. Do we as the youth want to be affiliated to these kind of people and organisations??? the elders have watched these groups of people eat the sangats money and done nothing... we slate badal and SGPC on here but still affiliate the federations here as an active panthic organisation... people we need to wake up and open our eyes.

The youth need to stand together and push these fake elders who only want to be seen on sikh chanell every so often to look as though they are active out the way. Or we can sit back and watch ourselves fail for another 20years.I

WJKK WJKF

Having watched the programme last night, and read some of these comments, i think we have a lot of misguided individuals within the Sikh Youth of today!

There was a lot of disrespect to the established Sikh Jathibandhian in the UK last night by the youth led by Kam Singh, which frankly is totaly unacceptable!! if it was not for these organisations, we would not have any gurdwara in the UK nor would the UK Sikhs be in such a prosperous religious state. Just compare the UK to the Punjab?? there is very little if any true Sikhi at the pind level, but there are plenty of BABA around, and coming to the uk for money!!

Well my key point is, to all the Youths yesterday, firstly have you ever been part of the UK organisations?? have you made any contribution to them?? Then why criticise if you have no facts, and just being influenced by people with other agendas!!! cant Believe the youth of today are so blinded after years of falling into this simple trap! If you really want to take action, then join an active organisation and then be part of the solution!

If not which is what i think, then you have NO idea of the projects they have completed or the money they have sent back to the punjab and the shaeedh families!! We live in a very politically sensitive world now, even more so following the banning of the ISYF & BK in the UK in 2001. Having had first had experience of the Sikh Federation and organisations in Punjab, there is NO one or NO organisation that can even compare themselves to the achievements of the Sikh Federation UK. Just read their annual report for proof!!! I ask which other Sikh org worldwide publishes an annual report?? the proof is in the action.. what org has a structured Sikh Agenda, national support and membership and is actually executing against their objectives and plans........the Answer is NO ONE!!! the SFUK is the only UK org that is recognised by all 3 political parties in the UK and has taken the lead on major issues like the 5 K's discrimination and Dastaar issue across the EU.

If anyone has any doubt then please attend the Annual Convention in Wolverhampton on Sun 18th Sep and feel free to ask any questions!

Having watched the programme last night, and read some of these comments, i think we have a lot of misguided individuals within the Sikh Youth of today!

There was a lot of disrespect to the established Sikh Jathibandhian in the UK last night by the youth led by Kam Singh, which frankly is totaly unacceptable!! if it was not for these organisations, we would not have any gurdwara in the UK nor would the UK Sikhs be in such a prosperous religious state. Just compare the UK to the Punjab?? there is very little if any true Sikhi at the pind level, but there are plenty of BABA around, and coming to the uk for money!!

Well my key point is, to all the Youths yesterday, firstly have you ever been part of the UK organisations?? have you made any contribution to them?? Then why criticise if you have no facts, and just being influenced by people with other agendas!!! cant Believe the youth of today are so blinded after years of falling into this simple trap! If you really want to take action, then join an active organisation and then be part of the solution!

If not which is what i think, then you have NO idea of the projects they have completed or the money they have sent back to the punjab and the shaeedh families!! We live in a very politically sensitive world now, even more so following the banning of the ISYF & BK in the UK in 2001. Having had first had experience of the Sikh Federation and organisations in Punjab, there is NO one or NO organisation that can even compare themselves to the achievements of the Sikh Federation UK. Just read their annual report for proof!!! I ask which other Sikh org worldwide publishes an annual report?? the proof is in the action.. what org has a structured Sikh Agenda, national support and membership and is actually executing against their objectives and plans........the Answer is NO ONE!!! the SFUK is the only UK org that is recognised by all 3 political parties in the UK and has taken the lead on major issues like the 5 K's discrimination and Dastaar issue across the EU.

If anyone has any doubt then please attend the Annual Convention in Wolverhampton on Sun 18th Sep and feel free to ask any questions!

There was so many defensive paranoid people on the show. No one directly attacked any jathebhandi or elder or youth watch it again. But there were numerous individuals whose guards were up.

The voices expressed were clearly a collective expresion of frustation for the circumstances now not the past. Jathebhandi's sewa of the past can be negated by what seems to be a lack of sewa today. The discussion was about current issues which the Jathebhandis seem to be happy to sweep under the carpet by scapegoating youth or Kam Singh.

Look we all watched the programme and its fair to say the Youth in attendance were offering nothing other than useless ultimatums! thats not the way to show the world Sikh unity on an outrageous act against Sri Guru Granth Sahib. And turned the programme into a farce! Ended up achieving nothing! This was a programme and opportunity for the UK Sikhs to show there disgust and anger of this action to the world, not to make kneejerk reactions and promises that would inevitably fail!!

If anyone has any particular issues with the organisations and what they are doing then go ask them. As for current action, u must agree NO ONE or Org in the UK could have predicted or even stopped this evil action, and in reality there is not much they can do from the UK going forward. The days of just giving money blind to Baba or Leaders in Punjab have long gone, to much money had been misused for this to happen again. And lets be honest there is a lot more money in the Punjab with these Baba then anyone thinks! these guys are loaded, I have seen it myself!! Punjab is not the poor state it was in the 80's!!

Yes we need to support the action in Punjab, but this needs to be very transparent with full accountability, and any money sent will be heavily scrutinised by both UK & Indian Gov!! so it is not as easy as you may think, also the people receiving any money need to be 100% trustworthy.....in Punjab and India this is very very rare!!

As for the current activities of the SFUK, then please open ur eyes, they lead the way and in the Census and Sikh Monitoring, 5K Code of Conduct and recently won a major Dastaar issue with TFL. This is just to name a few, so know u tell me, what have any other Organisation done and what can the outspoken youth put there name to..... again i say as a Youth myself, do not continue to discredit yourselves and work together to plan and take appropriate action.

Gurfathe

There was so many defensive paranoid people on the show. No one directly attacked any jathebhandi or elder or youth watch it again. But there were numerous individuals whose guards were up.

The voices expressed were clearly a collective expresion of frustation for the circumstances now not the past. Jathebhandi's sewa of the past can be negated by what seems to be a lack of sewa today. The discussion was about current issues which the Jathebhandis seem to be happy to sweep under the carpet by scapegoating youth or Kam Singh.

We live in a democratic country which has freedom of speech with limitations. What i saw yesterday, was against the law of the land, which is openly inciting people to viloence and committ murder, use weapons to do so support those that have been involved in acts of viloence even if they committ to murdering anyone. All this by so called clever youths of today, great l say, what i way to get Sikhs labelled as terrorists and Sikh Organisation to be banned by this government, l am glad that they did not respond, as if they had they would be most likely banned like BK and ISYF. Unfortunatley the youth are being used to do the work of the Government of India, that is discredit those campaigning for Khalistan, following the lead given by Sant Jarnail Singh Bhrindwale.

Unity amongst the youth, supporting Amrik Singh Ajnla (who is doing a great job), who openly says that Sant Harnam Singh Dhumma and Jasbir Singh Rode are ''ÇATS'', agents of the Government ( i personally think they are not, they are playing a very dangerous political game, not for personal gain but for the panth), yet a number of youth recognise them as leaders in Punjab.