Giani Kesh Cut

BhaiSukhSingh

any more updates on this issue?...

we should be supporting this man untill it is proived that his claims are false. why are some people automatically doubting that this happened? is it really that hard to believe? have we forgotton that bichoo ram (and other indian police) use to shave half a singhs dhari and leave the other half?

one frieshie mona sikh told me (yesterday) this is a common thing in punjab and that he aint surprised.

You have to be suspicious because SGPC elections are coming up so rogue elements might be engaging in mischief making to disrupt harmony and law and order in Punjab. Also, this wouldnt be the first time that someone has cut there own hair and blamed it on a racist attack, because they secretly wanted to cut their hair but were to scared to just go and do it themselves. Remember the incident in Scotland 3 years ago and in Nottingham about 8 years ago. There have been other fake cases in Punjab as well.

I am not saying that this guy is making the story up. However, I am saying he could be so it is best to wait and find out what the facts are, rather than fall into the humiliating trap of getting all hyped up to find out later that this is a big fake.

Also if it is a ploy to disrupt stability in Punjab, then surely it is better to stay calm as reacting aggressively will just be playing into the hands of our enemies who are trying to provoke us.

Many times, have we fallen prey to this kind of provocation, then we react aggressively, take to the streets, then find ourselves completely unprepared for the organised violence and police brutality that is waiting for us.