Job + Tax + Immigration To Italy

Guest refugee

Guest refugee

Hi my landlords son lives in italy.

He offered to get me a job in Italy provided i pay some money .

He says that when an Italian resident gets some guy from india, he needs to pay some tax and i will have to pay him back .

He also said that i will be bound to work for the company that he gets me a job in for 3 years .

When i asked him about the job , he said that he knows some pakistani guys and will get the same job that i would get in india. He has not given me a clear description of the job particulars. He maintains that i will have to pay him some tax .This intrigued me because i ghavnt heard of this so called tax before.When i questioned him further he said the company will have to pay the tax and i will have to repay the tax by working for the company . On another occasion he said , he would pay the tax and i will have to repay him . He has been telling me different things .He says the tax will come to a lakh . He has refrained from giving me a definite figure

I have applied for immigration before i am aware that the fees doesnt go as high as a lakh rupees .

He also told me that he hadd got a guy a jonb before in italy and the guy walked out at the last minute .This cost him 8 lakh Rs .

Can I trust Him ?

Guest refugee

I am a software engineer holding a Bachelor of engineering degree with 3 years of work experience in an MNC . I heard there is an immigration problem in Italy . are there any IT jobs in Italy ?

pI personally wouldn't trust him. I'd get some sort of legal advice first, if the legal advice is on similar lines then maybe he is telling the truth. Its always best to find out the truth for yourself instead of listening to a guy and basing your trust on him.

But I personally would get in touch with a lawyer or legal advisor, its the best and safest option really.

Hi my landlords son lives in italy.

He offered to get me a job in Italy provided i pay some money .

He says that when an Italian resident gets some guy from india, he needs to pay some tax and i will have to pay him back .

He also said that i will be bound to work for the company that he gets me a job in for 3 years .

When i asked him about the job , he said that he knows some pakistani guys and will get the same job that i would get in india. He has not given me a clear description of the job particulars. He maintains that i will have to pay him some tax .This intrigued me because i ghavnt heard of this so called tax before.When i questioned him further he said the company will have to pay the tax and i will have to repay the tax by working for the company . On another occasion he said , he would pay the tax and i will have to repay him . He has been telling me different things .He says the tax will come to a lakh . He has refrained from giving me a definite figure

I have applied for immigration before i am aware that the fees doesnt go as high as a lakh rupees .

He also told me that he hadd got a guy a jonb before in italy and the guy walked out at the last minute .This cost him 8 lakh Rs .

Can I trust Him ?

Guest Refugee

Are there any taxes imposed on companies in Italy that get an employee for themselves from abroad ?

Are there any huge taxes imposed on individuals in Europe who sponsor others from abroad ?

Are there any taxes imposed on companies in Italy that get an employee for themselves from abroad ?

Are there any huge taxes imposed on individuals in Europe who sponsor others from abroad ?

Don't know about Italy, but I think the answer is NO. Google Italian tax authorities or work dept. and find out.

Second question in Europe there are no taxes imposed on individuals who sponser others from abroad. It costs nothing. Italy is in the EU so I'm confident it's same as UK, in that respect.

Personally I think the person is taking you or trying anyway to take you for a fool. Its good your researching the proposal. He is just trying to con you and make money. For peace of mind instead of taking my word as you may think 'oh, but maybe it maybe okay', as this is my opinion not 100% fact as I dont live in Italy. Contact and search online the Italian work permit / tax criteria and drop them an e-mail they will be able to answer all of your questions with autenticity. I know lots of Punjabis nowadays go to settle in Italy so there must be a Italian embassy or office near to you or definatly there is in Delhi.

I am a software engineer holding a Bachelor of engineering degree with 3 years of work experience in an MNC . I heard there is an immigration problem in Italy . are there any IT jobs in Italy ?

Again search online to see if there are many jobs in your field of IT in Italy. I'm thinking unless you speak fluent Italian it maybe hard to get a professional job as you may getaway with just English but you would still need to have a working knowledge of Italian. As someone has already stated most Punjabis in Italy have farming or other manual jobs. You are better of doing your current job I think. Doing your current job may get paid less by converting Euros to Rupees but then think of the cost of living, quality of life, work life balance and the amount of disposable income you will have. I think a softwar engineer in India is better than a manual worker in Italy.

Again search online to see if there are many jobs in your field of IT in Italy. I'm thinking unless you speak fluent Italian it maybe hard to get a professional job as you may getaway with just English but you would still need to have a working knowledge of Italian. As someone has already stated most Punjabis in Italy have farming or other manual jobs. You are better of doing your current job I think. Doing your current job may get paid less by converting Euros to Rupees but then think of the cost of living, quality of life, work life balance and the amount of disposable income you will have. I think a softwar engineer in India is better than a manual worker in Italy.

spot on.