Captain Amrinder Singh Is Right

genie

JasSinghKhalsa,

My only agenda here is to wake up Sikhs so that we can spread Sikhi and for the unity of Sikhs for achieving common political goals. Look at yourselves at the moment your infighting between jatha's never mind sects and dont even get me started about castes. Your agenda maybe to split Sikhs into ever narrow sects until only you and people like you are left in Sikhism and then you will wonder where have Sikhs gone? Sikhs would have been driven out because only so called rehetdhari's who love kesh more than isqh for Sikhi are left.

Can you see the madness at the moment? people laugh at Sikhs infighting because Sikhs have been left confused by SGPC who offer no real leadership for Sikhs because they are setup by freemasons back in 1920s when the British Christian imperialists were ruling the Indian subcontinent.

Kesh is important if your wishing to be baptised into the Khalsa order, and yes it is an ORDER. Being a Khalsa was not made mandatory for all Sikhs to become, did Guru Ji say that? "ALL Sikhs are now required to be Khalsa's or get lost". No I dont think so........... Khalsa is a military order just as the knights templer are for the Christians and mujahadeen are for Muslims. However Khalsa are supposed to be sant saphi's other religions i dont know what their order's code of conducts are.

A Sikh is one who gives his allegiance to Sikhism and bows down only to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. This is what you and your SGPC enemies of Sikhism hate because you want us to be defeated by anti-sikh forces surrounded by all sides from Khalifat loving pakistani muslims in the west to indian union and its brahmical forces in the east its all part of the plan also the 3rd force is covert conversion of Sikhs to Christianity by masons dressed up as Sikhs who do the bidding of vatican city. Slowly the plan is unfolding....

And I have researched enough to understand what is going on here in our history that ment ever since the Sikh empire we have seen the steap decline of fortunes of our great and proud Sikh nation. The powers that be have tried their best to make Sikhs fools but now Sikhs like myself and others are waking fellow patriotic Sikhs up so we can take Sikhi back. No has the right to say who can and can not be a Sikh. A Sikh is a different entity from an amritdhari Khalsa. The sooner we recognise that and the sooner we get rid of SGPC or reform it we can can start seeing Sikhi going on the rise again.

My only agenda here is to wake up Sikhs so that we can spread Sikhi and for the unity of Sikhs for achieving common political goals. Look at yourselves at the moment your infighting between jatha's never mind sects and dont even get me started about castes. Your agenda maybe to split Sikhs into ever narrow sects until only you and people like you are left in Sikhism and then you will wonder where have Sikhs gone? Sikhs would have been driven out because only so called rehetdhari's who love kesh more than isqh for Sikhi are left.

I think you have it mixed up on the subject of ishq. A rehetvaan Sikh keeps Kesh itself out of the ishq he has for his Guru. Rehet itself is kept out of Ishq for Guru. Rehet is the rope that binds us directly with Guru Gobind Singh Jee. The more rehet one keeps, the more pyara you become of Dasam Patshah.

Only a Hukmi Sikh can claim to be a true son of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. If you truly love Guru Gobind Singh Jee, then what is stoping you from following his simple hukam of taking Amrit? It is all a matter of love. People take Amrit for various reasons, but a hukmi Sikh who is an Ashik of Guru Gobind Singh jee will take Amrit simply because he is following the hukam of his beloved Guru. My family who were originally the typical manmukh Punjabi family realised this simple truth and decided to become Guruvalay by taking Amrit.

Brother, during Islamic rule Sikhs were in the hiding and as you claim many sehejdharis cut hair out of fear for their lives, which is understandable. But brother, what is your majboori now? we are not facing any life threatening reason because of which you still cut your hair. Can you as a proud Sikh not keep your hair out of love for Guru Gobind Singh Jee?