Another Uk Sikh Murdered Due To Street Crime Robbery

genie

The brother just saw his little sister get married and now he has been killed! Waheguru bless his soul. I had tears run down my eyes as I heard his father talk about how loving his son was and how he promised to retire his father, as he was old now. He owned a garage and was well liked in the community.

As for what Genie said he is right. From the riots to daily street violence. The black community, in particular the Afro-Caribbean community the has failed to control their youth and sadly they literally run wild in many cities and are responsible for much of the street crime. The level of violence they are prepared to use is chilling and our community should be prepared. The brother even gave his key to them and yet they stabbed them.

What you are saying about the black community in the UK - holds true for the Punjabi Sikh community in cities like Vancouver - where our brothers, cousins and sons are running the drug trade and killing each other in turf battles.

These kaleh youth in the UK are out of control, no morals and respect for community, punishment of the highest order should be given to the culprits.

Lets not forget the Afro Carribean worker at HSB Garage who praised the deceased, on BBC news.

Futile to go down this communalisation path, when there are good human beings in Afro Carribean community who commit no bad acts.

This is a tragic event. We should do ardas for chardi kala of family. Satguru Mehar Karan.

The criminals that did this have no morals, values, principles and character. They have been bought up very badly by their parents. They should face the most severe punishment that the current system allows. They should stay in jail for life, not life sentence which is joke, they should stay in jail until they die.

"while the murderers are out of prison and have their whole lives ahead of them with their genes to spread"

This goes against Gurmat, whether a person is born to a black/asian/white mother this has no revelance, the genes of a person have no relevance in relation to their actions. Character is built over time, a child will learn from their family and environment. How can you say that they (black people) have bad genes? This type of thinking is the same as people who follow eugenics like Adolf Hitler. If I was a black person I would be extremely offended by this comment. Genes do not make a person good or bad, this type of thinking is evil.

Severe punishment is a part of the solution. However the society in general around is deteriorating and morals are getting lower and lower. This type of crime is sign of the current age we live in, Kaljug. The only solution is to follow the path that the Guru Sahiban have should us. Understanding and combating the panj chor (5 thieves) is of upmost importance. Maharak Kirpa De Naal.

Rabb Rakhe