Breaking News - Up Beadbi Update: Sant Dhadrianwale Jatha Singh'S Attacked And Their Vehicles Smashed In Up

A Quran is burnt and 2 europeans are beheaded....the srii guru granth sahib is ripped apart..and you expect singhs to sit quiet?...we dont exactly have other options other than rioting...we are slaves in india..

I dont expect Sikhs to sit quiet. Neither do I expect Sikhs to go out and attack random people, cars and buses that have got nothing to do with the beadbi. Do you think that following in the footsteps of muslims is a good thing?

Although I have to admit that I wouldnt mind if the INDIVIDUAL who did the beadbi was killed. Persuing legal channels and getting justice peacefully is the best and only real viable option. These regular episodes of beadbi are just provocation to get the Sikhs to rise up so that the government has another opportunity to squash us like in 84 and set us back another 20 years.

We are falling into the trap by doing exactly what they want.

sant dandriwala jatha had a shaeed sing bhai Darshan singh not so long ago -- why did Ranjit singh dandhriaan not register a case with the police for this singh?

Please watch all the of the following Diwaan if you can:

It is the final UK 2011 Visit Diwaan from Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton on Wednesday 14th September 2011.

In particular, the answer to your question can be found briefly from around 1:31:30 to around 1:39:00, however, this was answered in a lot of detail at the Diwaans at Guru Arjan Dev Gurdwara, Derby and at Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Gurdwara, Leicester - but it seems these Diwaans are not on the internet yet. Please keep an eye out for these on the internet and watch them for a more detailed answer from Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji themselves - this question was cleared by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji a few times while they were in the UK...

Is sant ranjit singh still associated with sant samaj in any way? I think whole sangat needs to know the answer ...

Baba Ji kept out of the current SGPC business and I suppose knows first hand about Dhummas deals over the Sirsa Pakhandi like when Dhumma called off an anti sirsa pakhandi morcha in chandigarh after a closed foor meeting with Sukhbir Badal.

Everyone knows Dhumma was Rodes man-Friday, so they engineered his jathedari. Jasbir Rode has also benefited from his tie up with Badal. Just a few months ago his son came over from Canada and beat someone up, his dads links with Badal got him off the hook.

That is correct - please note that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale has no link with the Sant Samaj in its alliance with the Akali Dal (Badal) and neither have Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji got involved in any meetings with any of the political parties of Punjab to benefit from any such alliance in the SGPC elections. They work independently and their mission remains to be Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar to the Sikh masses.

Also see quote from another topic:

In the meanwhile, while many Sikh leaders and Parchaaraks in Punjab have decided for the first time to openly take part in the elections of the SGPC and put forward their own candidates for seats, Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale have distanced themselves from such activity and remain 100% independent from any such political influence. However, they have instructed all units of Nirvair Khalsa Dal across India, as well as the Sikh Sangat, to ensure that regardless of whichever political party, any support is only given to local candidates who are Amritdhari, strict within the Sikh religion and will carry out actions that will benefit the Khalsa Panth and not the anti-Sikh elements. Sant Baba Ranjit Singhs core mission remains to be Gurmat Parchaar and Amrit Sanchaar, influencing the misguided masses in Punjab and around the world on the path to follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, adopt the Bani and Bana as prescribed by the Sikh Guru’s and become true “tyar-bar-tyar” Sikhs of the Khalsa Panth.