My Husband And Our Marriage

Guest kaur

my husband and i ave been married for 3yrs and ave just had a daughter.we've both been bought up in gursikh families and with guruji's kirpa we've taken amrit and tried living our lifes accordingly. However since he's changed his job and got a lil free time on his hands his priorities ave changed, such as not wakin up amritvela or sometimes not even havin a wash before leavin for work.this is such a serious issue for me because living a gursikhi jeevan doesnt seem to be a priority and that scares me specially as my daughter wil grow up with a wrong role model. What do i do?.??

get tough and beat him.

Joking, not sure really I guess you could do an ardaas for him to have a strong gursikhi jeevan.

You probably already have but try talking to him about this. Also has he always been "slacking" or is this a sudden change because of some circumstances? Maybe someone else will have something more helpful than me.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Bhenji, you are his wife. Talk to him and tell him exactly wht u have told us all. The fact tht it can impact ur daughter's future. orther thing u can do is, Increase ur nitnem, try to do Assa Di vaar's paath. check this Website out... www.gursevak.com . and there is alot of information u can get. Also, when u do ur nitnem, make sure ur daughter is with u, so tht she can hear the bani. that will not only help ur daughter it will also help ur husband. Try to have more family time and talk. and whn u guys are together talk about nothing but guru sahib ji's Sakhiayan! Do ur own little sangat at home.Talk to him and ask him that if everything is goin okay, that u have noticed that he is not doing his nitnem.. and if there is something u can help him with in order to get back on the track..

May waheguru help u with all u need.

Waheguru ji Ka khalsa, Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!

get tough and beat him.

Joking, not sure really I guess you could do an ardaas for him to have a strong gursikhi jeevan.

You probably already have but try talking to him about this. Also has he always been "slacking" or is this a sudden change because of some circumstances? Maybe someone else will have something more helpful than me.

I agree give him a good beating -------------

Guest FIGHT YOU SHEEP

^^there are plety of wives out there who beat their husbands, for some reason people think its acceptable to joke about wives beating husbands but gasp when a guy tries to joke about beating wives.

Heres a huge joke for you, it's the darkest period ever known to mankind, man is raping woman and woman is killing child, and child is in a corner getting high.

And we're all faffing about, rolling about in <banned word filter activated> making it all worse with our negativity and proscrastinating.

Get up everyone and become Brahmgyani, that is what this age needs, not domestic stories and worry about what others will think.

Practice Truth and be blessed with slander at every corner. Arm yourselves and enter the battlefield spiritually with everything you've got instead of cowering in the corners like sheep.

The time has arisen, the darkness has reached its peak, the demons have taken over- Guru Gobind Singh Patshah Ji gives the True Warriors weapons from Sachkandh,

My fellow SHEEP brothers and sisters, we must make the tranformation into Lions and Lionesses

It's time to FIGHT THE F**CK BACK.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I just want to Highlight one thing in General.

ਆਸਾ ਬਾਰਹ ਬਰਸ ਬਾਲਪਨ ਬੀਤੇ ਬੀਸ ਬਰਸ ਕਛੁ ਤਪੁ ਕੀਓ ਤੀਸ ਬਰਸ ਕਛੁ ਦੇਵ ਪੂਜਾ ਫਿਰਿ ਪਛੁਤਾਨਾ ਬਿਰਧਿ ਭਇਓ ॥੧॥ (SGGS jeeo - Ang 479)

Asa. Twelve years pass away in childhood twenty years, twenty years he does not practice self-discipline. Thirty years, he worships not God in the least and then repents, when he becomes old.

Only very exceptional Gursikhs remain in Charhdikala even after 30, others try to maintain a fixed level but most drown in maya jaal.

Therefore it is advisable to start Bhagati or follow Gurmat from a young age.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh