a wierd question

no no no. people he has already given us the question....

some ppl noe i rweally do have long hair and a big jurra and ppl always ask me y is ur jurra so big y dont u cut it and i really get <Edited> off at those wierd ppl

dont you see, he is telling us he has very nice, long kesh and everyone wants to know why he doesnt cut it.

People who posted above, sorry to be harsh but, if you can't give proper advice, then, there's no point posting, I think his question was clear, as to why he shouldn't cut his hair. B)

paul_84,

Hair is a gift from God, those who acknowledge this gift keep it, those who reject this gift, then God does not give them his support in need, simple as that, say if you made something really beautiful for someone and presented it to them with love, and they threw it in the garbage, how would you feel? I don't think you'd want to talk to that person again.

This gift is from the almighty force, knower of all, the great Vaheguroo, and imagine what would happen if you refuse to accept his gift? no.gif

As for people saying, "why don't you cut your kes?", tell them its a part of you, and its who you are if they can't accept that maybe you shouldn't talk to such people, as they don't respect your views.

Chotay sahibzade were offered money, gold, castles if they cut their hair, but they refused and accepted martyrdom instead, do you think we could do that today? Alot of us would be ready to give up our sikhi, if we were offered to be millionaires.

Read up on our history man, and you will find countless martyrs, who never gave up their sikhi, but gave up their heads.

Check out these links on the significance of

hair:

VIDEO: KURBANI VIDEO - MUST SEE!!!

HAIR: What's so special?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vikramkhalsa

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Imho,i dont think hes asking y he shouldnt cut his hair. He sed the ppl who ask him y he doesnt cut his are wierd, and he sed he gets <Edited> off at them, so he wants to kep his hair but he just doesnt know how to answer them. Right?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sat Sri Akal:

Response:

"Dude your feet/hands are too big...shouldn't you have those trimmed to size...they must get in the way all the time.

C'mon...just get your toes/fingers chopped off."

Feel free to substitute feet/hands with arms/legs/nose/chin/etc. When they give you the blank stare, then explain to them that to you, your hair is just like everything else on the body...a body part given by God. Who knows better about how to make the human body...Almighty God or Antonio, your Barber?

when you keep ur kakaars make sure u know why you are doin it.. Cause its our GURUJI"S hukam.. and keeping kesh also is one of the HUKAM.. if you friends make fun of your jura.. simply explain to them in nice manner what it the significant of having kesh in our religion (definately you would know dis as you are keeping em) ...

those people arent weird.. they just dont understand why do we have to keep our hair.. its our responsibility to educate em abt our religion when they ask.. dont get <Edited> with them.. i am sure once uve explained to them in the proper manner they wont disturb you anymore :wub: ...