How To Fold A Puni For A Pagh On Own!?

im sure theres plently of videos on youtube for instance this one:

but why not tie a easier dastar like gol or dumalla or the african style one thats the easiest for me.

depends really on what suits you- the most common type of dastar for the youth here in the uk is the dumalla or gol type pagh, but at the end of the day it up to you, no point getting into conflicts over which style is better.

i've only kept my kesh for a year now and also started first year of uni and i know how difficult tying a dastar perfectly can be so do not worry if can't get punni done neatly, just practice doing it on your own using the door handle in your spare time and wear a gol dastar in the meantime :)

I was also in the state as you are in. Then, because there was no one to help me I found new ways to do things like pauni, pag style, etc. Try things be creative. Wearing pag is an art that how I pursue it.

Regarding your question, fasten it to something around which you can have a knot. It doesn't matter what it is.

Let us know if you are still unable to help yourself.