One Month Baby Raped And Beaten. Every Rib Broken. Punctured Lungs.

AnakinSkywalker

A new level of evil.

One-month-old baby with every rib broken fighting for its life after man and woman are arrested for rape and battery

• Boy suffers heart attack after horrific assault
  • Could be one Britain's worst ever child abuse cases

Police were last night trying to stop Facebook vigilantes causing civil unrest after a one-month-old baby boy was raped and battered so badly that his heart stopped.

Messages on the social networking site revealed plans for a vigil near the home of the infant, who is thought to have suffered one of Britain’s worst cases of child abuse.

The baby’s horrific injuries were said to have included a broken arm, a broken collarbone, punctured lungs and severe bruising. It was said all of his ribs were fractured.

article-2069467-001F0E6200000258-37_468x376.jpg

Care: King's College Hospital where the baby is on a life support machine after suffering a heart attack

There was reportedly also a sexual injury and internal wounds, suggesting rape.

A man and a woman, from Gravesend, Kent, were arrested in connection with the incident. They have been released on police bail pending further inquiries.

One Facebook group called ‘Jail the scum who raped and beat a one-month-old baby in Gravesend’ contained several messages calling for the parents to be named over the alleged abuse.

One post read: ‘These people need to be locked up not given bail. They are scum.’ One local woman said: ‘We feel disgusted about this and we want to express our support for the child. The plan is to hold a vigil this evening.’

article-2069467-0F09253100000578-411_468x332.jpg

Suspects: The man and woman who were arrested over the alleged attack are both from Gravesend, Kent

The unnamed baby was in a critical condition when taken to a hospital near his home on Thursday, but last night he was ‘showing signs of improvement’ after being transferred to a London hospital. Police forensic experts have examined a house in Gravesend.

Neighbours said a man and a woman lived at the address with a newborn baby.

They were described as ‘nice people, normal and polite’.

Another neighbour said she heard ‘a loud commotion’ at the house on Thursday morning.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1fYPB2Vsy

I can't believe anyone can be so depraved. What a time we live in.

So sad.

But I'll be frank with you. I think such stuff has always been going on but it is only now that we are picking up on it. I believe the more conservative a society the more easier it is to get away with this stuff within it. I know of a few cases of apneean who were sexually abused by their fathers, some of whom were so called 'respectable' members of the community. It happens in all communities, some are just in greater denial about it.

Within a Sikh context, Would it be justified to say that 'this baby must of done some very bad karams in his previous life to deserve such a fate'?

Is that what the Sikhi version of karma and karams dictates? I've always thought misfortune and bad luck to be character-building or a test of one's inner strength rather than a punishment of any sort. I'm most likely very wrong though.

Although in this particular baby's case I doubt he will be aware of what is happening to him. So I don't see how it can affect his character unless he is told about this when he's older.