Beadbi By 3HO Sikhs?

anonymusneo

SikhNet? Or Sikharchives? Can you please explain why? I am confused. Sorry. There are many flaws with 3HO and they are being exposed. Not sure why stay away. Phul Chuk Maaf.

i agree...3ho is finally being exposed for what it is..A CULT which is leeching off the spiritual practises and history of the sikhs..to make a profit

i advise everyone to have a look at the rick ross website which features content on 3h0...that website monitors destructive cults in america...funny enough 3ho is in their list..

http://www.rickross.com/groups/3ho.html

I was talking about Sikharchives website.

Rickross is another rubbish website started by disgruntled ppl...

let me guess your either 3ho or you support them in one way or another...ajmer randhawa and gursant singh have both exposed their hatred for punjabi/indian sikhs which was implanted into them by yogi the conman bhajan...alot of sikhs are waking up to how dangerous this cult is to the panth..they hold a deep hatred for the shaheeds of the 80s and 90s and hate sant jarnail singh ji with a passion..they are staunch india supporters...that makes them traitors

"Hatred for punjab/indian Sikhs implanted by yogi harbhajan?"

Now that is something new to hear.. Can you offer more details on the above statements?

If some people who disagrees with you or with your thoughts, it does not mean that they are anti-sikh or anti-80's or 90's etc.. It is highly recommended that you learn the concept of "Agree to disagree" because attitude of "My way or highway" style doesn't work at all and it actually will put you in isolate position in future. Don't take it personally but something to look at it thru different angle.

regardless of whether i am 3ho or supporter of 3ho.. umm that should not matter here as we should discuss the message not about messenger..

"Hatred for punjab/indian Sikhs implanted by yogi harbhajan?"

Now that is something new to hear.. Can you offer more details on the above statements?

If some people who disagrees with you or with your thoughts, it does not mean that they are anti-sikh or anti-80's or 90's etc.. It is highly recommended that you learn the concept of "Agree to disagree" because attitude of "My way or highway" style doesn't work at all and it actually will put you in isolate position in future. Don't take it personally but something to look at it thru different angle.

regardless of whether i am 3ho or supporter of 3ho.. umm that should not matter here as we should discuss the message not about messenger..

I know your speaking more broadly here about the 3ho, but no person that stands on Gurmat will agree with or even allow such practices which the 3ho are doing. One would be the dancing around while simran is being sung. They are no special case, in punjab others have started dancing around in the same circumstance. But they (some of them) have started worshipping deities. Flip this around for a second and say a kathavachak went to a mandir and started worshipping dieties. The Sikhs would go mad and start calling the person by many insults. And i wouldn't be surprised if the 3ho would report the article on their site.

There is a clearly a double standard being expressed by some of the Punjabi Sikhs (not saying you are one of them). They have a soft spot for the 3ho and beat on punjabi Sikhs that do like them.

If the 3ho heads rejected the deity worship, then they should come out and state those that went out and worshipped the diety will be questioned and then presented before Sri Akal Takht Sahib. But no, these heads sit comfortable in their homes collecting the sangats money. And who knows where they spend the money, which the sangat gave. It is obvious they don't believe in Gurmat. If they did, then they wouldn't be doing the worship of dieties.

I believe that we make our own decisions to live our life. Everybody is different and practice their religion differently, so i strongly suggest that we should not paint the whole group just by actions of few dozen or even hundreds.Though i agree that their culture or way to practice sikhi is quite different than traditional methods.

I also believe that after passing of yogi harbhajan, they are somehow continuously going downward (which also happens to our other traditional purataan jathabandia).

I believe that we make our own decisions to live our life. Everybody is different and practice their religion differently, so i strongly suggest that we should not paint the whole group just by actions of few dozen or even hundreds.Though i agree that their culture or way to practice sikhi is quite different than traditional methods.

I also believe that after passing of yogi harbhajan, they are somehow continuously going downward (which also happens to our other traditional purataan jathabandia).

. Have you read Dr Trilochan's book? I would highly recommend it for you, you can make up your own mind. I will link it. Keep in mind, this was written b a proper Sikh scholar, who has had the sangat of some great Gursikhs.

http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/sikhism_and_tantric_yoga.pdf