Cali Samagam 2004 LIVE BROADCAST!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)When any of the audio only link is clicked (i checked for dial up) it shows a pop up window which shows a webcam image but audio does not start. Plz check that

2) I have a suggestion dont know whether that's possible or not. On low speed connections, one usually plays audio in Real player and video (muted) in winamp....so that audio goes uninterrupted . Now a lot of bandwidth (at the end user level) goes towards the Video playback in winamp which contains both audio and video. The audio in the winamp is not required. So when one is playing audio in real and video in winamp, one is actually downloading 2 audio streams and one video stream. Is it technologically practical and feasible that one can just filter out audio and view video in winamp......that winamp plays only video stream and not audio. Can it be done at the end user level or the servar level....???

1)When any of the audio only link is clicked (i checked for dial up) it shows a pop up window which shows a webcam image but audio does not start. Plz check that

2) I have a suggestion dont know whether that's possible or not. On low speed connections, one usually plays audio in Real player and video (muted) in winamp....so that audio goes uninterrupted . Now a lot of bandwidth (at the end user level) goes towards the Video playback in winamp which contains both audio and video. The audio in the winamp is not required. So when one is playing audio in real and video in winamp, one is actually downloading 2 audio streams and one video stream. Is it technologically practical and feasible that one can just filter out audio and view video in winamp......that winamp plays only video stream and not audio. Can it be done at the end user level or the servar level....???

1) it is most likely you have a pop up blocker. two popups come up, one opens the image, the other opens the audio, we will change it so it works like before.

2) this is not possible.