Sikh Channel Show On Grroming And Conversions

KhalistaniGunMan

Well, actually the problem here in North America is no way like in the UK.

We don't have a christian/sikh conversion issue like the musli/sikh conversion in UK.

I know this too well as I was born and bred UK and moved to US then Canada 3 years ago.

West london singh-- i'm not sure where you are getting your info from. But the scale that it happens in UK is extreme.

Yes, there have been christian/sikh conversions going on here. But these numbers are miniscule to muslim/sikh conversions in UK

I know back in UK, situation was real tough.

Here it seems to be more talk...... If a single conversion makes sikh news in a city, soon it becomes talk for thousands and thousands of miles... from New York to LA, from Toronto to Vancouver.thats about 2.5 thousand miles!!!

In UK it travels only 300miles from north to south.

We also have to remember that in North America we have 5000 gora sikhs. Most of these are here due to conversion, the figures of sikhs converting to christians could never be that high.

The problems that sikh youth face with muslim youth in UK is tremendous and shocking.

Here we can't even call it a problem as numbers of pakistani muslims is a lot lower per punjabi sikhs.

London born and bred and don't know of even one Sikh girl in our very large extended family or circle of friends that has converted. Not one. I've heard it sometimes happens in the north of the country (including the midlands) where the muslims easily outnumber the sikhs, but know of none myself personally. And yet you imagine this miniscule problem to be a very very big and gigantic problem ?

In contrast.....I would estimate that something like 33% of my female cousins in both California and Canada are married to christians. Of my northern california cousins that figure is easily more than 50%.

I get the feeling that many sikhs in north america cometimes hear from sikhs that live in the north of england (and the midlands) and form their opinion from what they hear from them. The truth, however, is that by far the largest number of Sikhs in the UK live in London and the south. Here, muslim girls with sikh men is more common.

What are you implying here? Are you saying that Christians converting/Marrying Sikh girls in America/Canada is a way bigger problem than Muslims converting them in England? or What? Sorry as I said I am a bit slow on this so please elaborate it . . .

There's nothing to imply, Auzer. Christianity is alive in north America. In England, its as dead as a dodo. Its something kids learn about in history lessons or visits to museums. We can't have conversions to something that doesn't exist, can we now ?

• 2 months later...

There's nothing to imply, Auzer. Christianity is alive in north America. In England, its as dead as a dodo. Its something kids learn about in history lessons or visits to museums. We can't have conversions to something that doesn't exist, can we now ?

Well even in North America ... Christianity only exist on 'paper' ...No one really give a <banned word filter activated> about it though...lol ...