sad incident

:| :| :| Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Well today I went to the bank.....tied my dumalla...im gettin good at it..guru kirpa and i was all happy....but upon entering the bank...i felt like everyone was lookin at me...and the teller was like new or something but i notice how she was acting with the customer infront of me...and she was all jolly and nice ......but when it was my turn...she seemed scared or i dunno seemed like she just wanted to get rid of me....i tried being nice...well im usually nice to everyone but i tried extra harder....and this lady i dunno what was runnin thru her mind but obviously it seemed like she wanted to get rid of me....but i didn't say anything...i was angry and hurt .....but i couldn't act rite away.....but i know for sure now that i think of it...i think im goin to be walkin with a few pamphlets about sikhism whenever i go anywhere so whenever i encounter anyone like this....im just gonna give it to them......i don't know why im writing this but....its just something i don't expect...atleast in toronto..........

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:| :| :| Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Well today I went to the bank.....tied my dumalla...im gettin good at it..guru kirpa and i was all happy....but upon entering the bank...i felt like everyone was lookin at me...and the teller was like new or something but i notice how she was acting with the customer infront of me...and she was all jolly and nice ......but when it was my turn...she seemed scared or i dunno seemed like she just wanted to get rid of me....i tried being nice...well im usually nice to everyone but i tried extra harder....and this lady i dunno what was runnin thru her mind but obviously it seemed like she wanted to get rid of me....but i didn't say anything...i was angry and hurt .....but i couldn't act rite away.....but i know for sure now that i think of it...i think im goin to be wa

lkin with a few pamphlets about sikhism whenever i go anywhere so whenever i encounter anyone like this....im just gonna give it to them......i don't know why im writing this but....its just something i don't expect...atleast in toronto..........

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Say swear !!! ohmy.gif

I read your whole post n when i saw toronto i was like ohmy.gif ... are you sure thing, prob a place where not many singhs are. I got bank all the time, sometimes different one all over, they are reli cool. You prob had a big siri sahib showing tongue.gif

Let me know, im from brampton, couple other singhs from this forum r too. They will say the same.

But i agree, there can be many arrogant people out there, lets just explain to them, wit pyaar. Maybe its just a new staff lady from another country who never seen a singh before... welcome to canada tongue.gif

This happens with me a lot of times.People just want to avoid......but I just think that these people are ignorant of Guru jis great Sikhi. But I always treat umm nicely like anybdy else.I dont feel like telling everybdy that I am 'Sikh' as people may be not be interested in listening about my religion.Also, it doesn' feel good to me to tell everybdy about my religion specially when I feel that they r not interested.

By the way I live in Utah,USA with very few Sikhs around.And I am among very few sikhs who keep their beard flowing and tie truban (or patka in gym) when go out.