The Terrible Political Situation In Panjab Under Badal

osingh

The present situation in regards to politics and general human values is at an all time low in Panjab.

There is no freedom of expression in Panjab, just recently Sukhi Singh Chahal an NRI from the USA and founder of the Punjab Foundation - http://www.punjabfou....org/index.html conducted an interview with former Jathedar of Akal Takht, Ranjit Singh in which the present government in Panjab ( Akal Dal Badal) was criticised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjrXIjL3Gc

Mr. Chahal resides in the USA but has a strong connection with his motherland Panjab. He has raised awareness of things such as cancer and clean water as well as raising the topic of corruption. He talks about PTC Badal owned channel and kirtan from Darbar Sahib:

PTC news channel, 822 on Sky is owned by Badal and totally biased. They never show anti-badal news. This channel also broadcasts kirtan from sri Darbar Sahib but right after the paath and kirtan, bollywood videos are aired. These Badals have no love for Sikhi. They only care about money and power.

For speaking about freedom of the press and criticising the Badal regime it looks like Mr. Chahal has had to pay a price. He has just been arrested by the Panjab Police:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwi1vuDcK_o&feature=player_embedded#!

There is no justice in Panjab. The current situation is very dire. Both parties are corrupt, Congress and Akali Dal Badal, yet only Congress and Akali Dal Badal can win.

May Guru Sahib bless Punjab with freedom and our own homeland of Khalistan.

Satguru Mehar Karan!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Badal sarkar is the worst and people who have seen my posts will know i really, really believe it. What my question is, if SAD(B) doesn't win then it's congress. Is this a better choice, I am not so sure. What are your thoughts on this sangat?

In reality SAD(A), the best party, will not win any seats and PPP is the next best choice. PPP has a chance to win quite a few seats (3-5 seats). That will make a balance for the winning party - whether it's Congress or Badal and establish a base for honest people to come up for next 5 years.

Guest KopSingh

Badal sarkar is the worst and people who have seen my posts will know i really, really believe it. What my question is, if SAD(B) doesn't win then it's congress. Is this a better choice, I am not so sure. What are your thoughts on this sangat?

In reality SAD(A), the best party, will not win any seats and PPP is the next best choice. PPP has a chance to win quite a few seats (3-5 seats). That will make a balance for the winning party - whether it's Congress or Badal and establish a base for honest people to come up for next 5 years.

The badals/captain amrinder etc are on the same level as any marauding emporor whos pillaged panjab, they are doing incredible damage to the land of five rivers. unfortunatly even manpreet badal is a FAKE in the making. Whilst he seemed genuinely caring for sikhi, he recently visited ram rahim dera in haryana looking for votes, its just deflating man!