Need Sabat Soorat Sardar'S For A Movie

gurfateh g well if u need kaurs :) let me know n ill tell some friends from punjab as well

Mam actually we needed aged womens, which we already have shortlisted...

we at present are just in search of well built male sardar characters

So, if you know any of your friends or brothers here in punjab, just tell him to e-mail his portfolio to us.

Thank you. :)

I am also an actor extrodinaire and have acted in many films (ex - blue:hard, in and out in America, chutney styles for Americans, Natural Sounds)

Batth director- you call me and send the script and I will decide whether to give you a chance.

I have heard of your film (from chandigarh: gary et all) and your supporters have asked me to give my time and guidance to you.

Batth - get in contact.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!

The sad news is that we were about to take up auditions, but all of sudden many technical problems arose. Me and my team mates wanted to create a history not only in Punjabi cinema but also in Indian Cinema by making a film on Sikh history equal to the level of "300 spartans" in quality and in all aspects, which was a hollywood movie.

We faced alott of technical problems.

Any ways, we failed today but I swear I will definitely do it the next time. The work is still on, only Waheguru ji's approval is left, that is what I believe.

I really want to thank SIKHSANGAT, who read my post and sent me e-mails.

I want to thank ADMINS of this website, who pinned this thread the very first day.

I want to say sorry to all the Gursikhs who posted their portfolio to me.

Sorry everyone :(

WGKK, WGKF !!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!

The sad news is that we were about to take up auditions, but all of sudden many technical problems arose. Me and my team mates wanted to create a history not only in Punjabi cinema but also in Indian Cinema by making a film on Sikh history equal to the level of "300 spartans" in quality and in all aspects, which was a hollywood movie.

We faced alott of technical problems.

Any ways, we failed today but I swear I will definitely do it the next time. The work is still on, only Waheguru ji's approval is left, that is what I believe.

I really want to thank SIKHSANGAT, who read my post and sent me e-mails.

I want to thank ADMINS of this website, who pinned this thread the very first day.

I want to say sorry to all the Gursikhs who posted their portfolio to me.

Sorry everyone :(

WGKK, WGKF !!

Aw man. Thats too bad :( I've been dreaming of a Sikhi based '300 spartans' film for years. I'm glad there's people like you out there at least trying to make the dream a reality though. I was really disapointed last year when that Sikh director Tarsem Singh decided to make a mega Hollywood blockbuster similar to 300 spartans...and even had the nerve to name the film after the immortal akalis. If he had any self respect or pride he would have made it about sikhs.

Let me give you a little tip though, coz you obviously have a better talent and knowledge of film-making than I : Write a screenplay in which the bulk of the action takes place in that period of Sikh history when the Sikh Kingdom was very much under the French sphere of influence. Perhaps showing how French fighters were fighting alongside the Sikhs with the British ammassed on the other side of the Sutlej. You could make it even more relevant to international investors by including the Afghanistan context too. International audiences would be very interested to see how the Sikhs were fighting the same fight against the same poeple as they are now. If you do that....and make it a very good historical piece.....you stand a very good chance of securing mega funding not only from the EU but also from the very rich French film industry. Say what you like about the French but the undeniable fact is that they not only invented cinema but are the undisputed masters at it. I'm sure they, and their money, would be very interested in such a movie. I, myself, have been thinking about this for a long time (well......ever since I saw 300 spartans anyway), but I just don't have the talent, time and patience to write such a screenplay.