UNESCO Update < URGENT >

Guest rsingh

Guest rsingh

India Gov along with badool party is trying to stabb sikhs in back. By making the presentation suggestion to UN it has come to light that the Indian Gov has said the higest authority of sikhs is SGPC. and is is a gov run org. it is answerablle to Gov of Hindia.

They are saying SGPC represents sikhs and was made by law. this means Akal takkath is not our supreem court as Guru Ji said and the SGPC was made by india Law and therefore is answerable to Indian Gov.

I will upload a audio ASAP which MUST be listened to.

We Must Take A Stand. They are saying there is no Khalsa Panth.

Oh man, these is messed up. :| They're saying SGPC is our highest supreme authority for Sikhs, rather than Sri Akaal Takht Sahib. And SGPC (government organization) will represent Sikhs in the UN, rather than Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

What can we do about this? Because if SGPC represents UN, then this is a major loss for the panth.

Sangat ji, I know as everyone there are bad things happening in every corner of Sikhi, whether its with governments, our youth, internal problems in the sikh panth, and so many others, but we can't simply turn a blind eye, and turn our backs to Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, and concentrate on our own sikhi, and be selfish, we have to keep our eyes open to these things, lets all do something about this. :wub: @

Guest rsingh

www.witness84.com

Letter to UNESCO

Letter to SGPC

I appeal We also need letters to Akal Takath, jathadar Vadanthie needs to be pressured.

The document says the owners are the sikh Community, the Sikh community have not been consulted and therefore reject any Proposal. I do not recognise the SGPC as representitives of the Khalsa Panth.

The TRUE representitives and highest authority of the Sikh community is Akal Takath.

Continue the debate here:

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...t=ST&f=8&t=6549