Bnp V Muslims Documentary Tomorrow Channel 4

PAL 07

Though I don't agree with some of the images in the video (specifically the ones saying "EDL Sikh Regiment" and others allying the Sikh faith with a bunch of nazi lovers), the message it puts forward is quite sad. However, this is not to say that ALL Muslims are this way, only those with a warped take on their faith.

I think the EDL's purpose is a good one but the way they go about it is wrong. They are essentially fighting opression from islam. I remember in the documentry one of the guys stated only 3% of the UK is muslim but yet they cause so much trouble and controversy. The EDLs principles are good but their leader is wrong. Theres ways of going about getting your message across in an appropiate manner and they are failing to do that, infact they are just attracting more opposition. To clarify, I have no hatred towards muslims or islam itself, I respect the religeon alot but a number of people have ruined it.

The EDL do not have a "good purpose" my friend, they are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing. Pretending to be against "Radical Islam", they are against ALL Islam and ALL brown skinned people. Why do some people feel the need to side with them or align with them? When it comes down to it, they aren't going to differentiate one brown face from another, they aren't going to stop and ask what faith you are before kicking your head in. You're brown, you're going to get attacked. Simple as that.

The EDL do not have a "good purpose" my friend, they are nothing more than wolves in sheep's clothing. Pretending to be against "Radical Islam", they are against ALL Islam and ALL brown skinned people. Why do some people feel the need to side with them or align with them? When it comes down to it, they aren't going to differentiate one brown face from another, they aren't going to stop and ask what faith you are before kicking your head in. You're brown, you're going to get attacked. Simple as that.

put your head back in the sand...i presume your not a naujawaan...well speaking for all the street naujawaan out there...we have all had dealings with radical musalman..they are not a pleasant bunch and need combating...even though i dont affiliate myself with EDL..i atleast respect them for standing up and taking action instead of sitting on their backsides thinking the world is sachkhand lol...

Guest KopSingh

im from luton and have seen this all build up for years. i found it wicked/superb how during the channel 4 docu, in 1 particular scene, that dirty kuttha saiful islam was standing in bury park shouting his usual crap, and above his head, there was a khanda sign hovering on top of him :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: , from rani fashions!! brap! the lord works in mysterious ways

im from luton and have seen this all build up for years. i found it wicked/superb how during the channel 4 docu, in 1 particular scene, that dirty kuttha saiful islam was standing in bury park shouting his usual crap, and above his head, there was a khanda sign :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: , from rani fashions!! brap!

yh i saw that aswell...these islamists can rant all they want..but the khalsa and their jhande will always fly over their heads loll

Guest KopSingh

put your head back in the sand...i presume your not a naujawaan...well speaking for all the street naujawaan out there...we have all had dealings with radical musalman..they are not a pleasant bunch and need combating...even though i dont affiliate myself with EDL..i atleast respect them for standing up and taking action instead of sitting on their backsides thinking the world is sachkhand lol...

bro this is wat im talkin bowt, this flower power hippy gandhi-esque pappu sikhs get on ma nerves, buryin their heads in the sand with their "oh but its jus a minority that ruins it for the majority etc crap"

Guest KopSingh

Though I don't agree with some of the images in the video (specifically the ones saying "EDL Sikh Regiment" and others allying the Sikh faith with a bunch of nazi lovers), the message it puts forward is quite sad. However, this is not to say that ALL Muslims are this way, only those with a warped take on their faith.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH PALEEEEEASE!! have u actually been on the streets u mug? im from luton, n a few years ago these radical <banned word filter activated> dropped leaflets into the gurdwara one time which sed that all kafirs MUST convert! if i hear one more time sum1 sayin - "they r not all like that, its just a minority that spoils it for the majority" crap one more time by pappus like u on this forum im gona explode!! i dont support EDL, nor do i obviously support the dumb muslim radicals, but please stop kiding urself if u think theres a difference between radical n moderate muslims. if moderates were genuinely embarrased n oppposed the radicals, these radicals, such as saiful islam n anjum choudhry wuda bin defeated into oblivion yrs ago, but NO they r getting stronger! infact i hav more respect for the radicals, coz they hav the guts 2 say wat they genuinely think inside, unlike the moderates who jus harbour secret thoughts, of sharia being formed in uk.

shut up n open ur eyes n get real.

EDL present themselves as a bunch of uneducated thugs and the majority of the members cannot differentiate between the BNP and EDL values.

The extremist Muslims are absolutely ridiculous in attempting to impose Sharia Law on this country and they should really just shut up and stick to themselves rather than causing offence to everyone.

that sayful guy slapped tommy robinson at the start of the documentary, the fool just took it, he should of got out his car and laid one on him.

Doubt he could have done that especially mid interview in the car and in in saiful's strong hold, tommy would have stood no chance.

I'm sure he will try to get even especially as its on youtube and used by some muslims to gloat...anyways they both are very much in character alas the score stands at ----------> saiful 1 - 0 tommy