ATAM RAS KEERTAN DARBAAR

Nama Singh

VJKK VJKF

UK has had a total boost to its 400th Anniversary of Pehla Parkaash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji celebrations! The Atam Ras Keertan has really taken UK by storm n the sangats increasing every day. View some photos we took of the event at Walsall Gurdwara (Pleck) at Sikhifm.com and you know how we had this topic of how UK sangat has had such a wkd year so far... well Baba Maan Singh has also been here recently (still is too i think) and Bhai Balwinder Singh Rangila is also coming soon and we also have a open-air keertan smagam as part of Atam Ras Keertan on Saturday 28th August!! BOOSTED!!!!!!!

^_^

ps. apologies for the hyperness! im on a high...!

bhai sahib, the celebrations kicked off last week. but yes, we are celebrating now. met bhai harjinder singh, such a nice gursikh. and met GSGHKS. its a shame he wasnt singing shabad.

ok erm... i dont think i said the celebrations kicked off this week... :T: :wub:

but yeh its been totally wkd. Yes there is open air keertan at Gunsberry Park in Middlesex which is this Saturday 28th August. Be there jio.