baba thakur singh

DhadiMania

well all know the consequences of 1984. we also know about bhinderanwale. and people saying that he was dead, as confirmed by his brother.

now, i am not here to discuss whether bhinderanwale is alive or not. we'll have to see if he comes back.

the reason why i am starting this topic is because of the fact of the two sides saying bhinderanwale is alive and the other saying he has changed his chola.

we have heard the akal takhat, and certain gainis, and interviews saying bhinderanwale has a different chola on various audios.

but, has anyone heard baba thakur singh saying bhinderanwale is alive in audios, if so please post the link here.

bhol chukke muaff

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

veerji when we talk of Santji can we not say (sant) bhindranwale is seems disrespectful, i know u dnt mean too. As for Babaji talking in a tape or video, babaji doesnot do katha there is a video where bhai daljit Singh is doing katha somewhere about 84 and the taksaal its role and Baba ji gets up and tells Bhai balbir Singh to tell bhai daljit singh to tell the Sangat if they dnt beleive that Sant Ji is ALIVE get up do an Ardas and take Hukam from Guruji and Guruji will tell u if Sant ji is Shaheed or Alive. The sangat started to do jaikaray. This was in Maharajs Hahjuree.

So every one knows Baba ji's sewa in the past God knows how many years he had doen sewa of gursikhs and Sant ji said that Babaji has never lied so what gives us the right to question Sant ji plus the tape where Sant ji talks about baba ji and what happens if the jatha the singhs go against babajis hukam etc am sure theres a tape on the taksaal website.

just my thoughts. lets not dewell on this topics as Santji has given us a mission to do lets live our lifes as Gursikhs and try to live in the shadows of the Shaheeds

take care

sukdev

oh no, i am putting an end to this.

first of all, we are not here to discuss if bhinderanwale was shaheed or not, or to follow who is right.

we are discussing, has anyone heard baba thakur singh saying from his own mouth, that bhinderanwale is still alive. any audios of him saying this when he used to do katha? any at all?

damdami taksal says sant ji is alive, we should also respect that.

but i am saying, is there any audio by baba thakur singh saying himself sant ji is alive and well.

i remember it was on yahoo, it was in a newspaper saying baba ji said himself sant ji was alive. but at the end of the day, media can say what they like. my question is, has anyone heard him via audio or even in person?