If I Wanted To Be Greeted With A Green Salaam, I Would Have Watched Sangat Tv

Would we say the same thing to Bhai Mardana regardless of Satinder Sartaj's background as a previous poster mentioned aslong as he isnt actively using the channel to promote islam etc then its fine.

Khalistanigunman your proposition regarding the taliban isnt relevant the taliban are a radical islamist group, as the old saying goes its not religion that leads people astray but peoples interpretation of it.

the bhai mardana sahib card being played again. would bhai mardana sahib sit in congress rallys next to gardas mann?

khalistanigunmans last post is spot on

cookie loving, namo sharab - are correct - sartaj is simply the best - the best i've ever heard - some of his songs so inter twinned

with sikhe philosophical thought process it's unreal.

The internet warriors on here would never understand as they are mostly cocunuts - brown on the outside white on the inside therefore them dissing sartaj and exclaiming overwhelming - they make me sick as they have no knowledge of their mother tounge.

internet warriors - learn your mother tounge and grow up sartaaj is a complete gem - all sikh channels should be promoting most of his stuff as much as possible.

internet warriors for having a different point of view to you? your the one huurling abuse left right and center!

thanks bro 4 making that comment, mine got removed by these ppl on this forum, so i didnt bother since pappu monster may start cryin again

i didnt start crying, nor did i report your post, nor did i complain to admins. You dissed me, so i wiped the walls with you. its as simple as that. that was over 24 hours ago, i cant belive your still feeling raw about it!

Guest KopSingh

i didnt start crying, nor did i report your post, nor did i complain to admins. You dissed me, so i wiped the walls with you. its as simple as that. that was over 24 hours ago, i cant belive your still feeling raw about it!

wiped the wall with me? LOL, more like snitch, pappu

where did i throw abuse -- you are doing nindyia for nothing and i just explained why - because u don'thave knowledge of your mother tongue you haven't a clue about sartaaj- tell me how many punjabi singers sing the lyrics you could sit with your family and explain the reasoning why it is written and sung in a special way - -probably u cannot even count on one hand - sartaaj is alone in this field and a pure brain of punjabi lyrics,grammer, text, poetry is just beautiful. i heard his song which is quite hit -"saii" he was interviewed about this song - of how did it come to you - explaination was - kudrat gave mem the lines i just wrote them - they all came natuarlly.

it's not about abuse bro - more about appreciation of poertry and kavvies we have - don'tforget Mahraj tenth master had 52 poets who he loved and adored all.

@ kop jeeeezzz i didnt snitch! admins didnt like your tone... its their jobs to moderate... even if i did snitch (which i didnt) let it go!!! get over it! its just the net, people will have different views to you, nothing to wet yourself over!

@ks55 - how can you say your post was not abusive and was just appreciating poetry? -(your words) "The internet warriors on here would never understand as they are mostly cocunuts - brown on the outside white on the inside therefore them dissing sartaj and exclaiming overwhelming - they make me sick as they have no knowledge of their mother tounge."

yes you might like sartaaj, yes you can listen to his songs with your family... and all the rest of it, i havent denied this. however, i do object to sikh sangat being greeted with a salaam on a sikh channel.....

back tot he topic at hand...

everyone might lvoe sartaj... i dont care this dont bother me...

my question to the sangat

"is it right for sikh sangat to be greeted with salaam on a sikh channel?"

explain, how is calling poeple internet warriors and coconuts constructive criticism?

i went to college in finsbury park... my knowledge of islamb doesnt stop at the definition of "salaam", more over the meaning is irrelevant..... my question (again) is.....

"is it right for sikh sangat to be greeted with "salaam" (an islamic greeting) on a sikh channel?"

before answering try putting your emotions towards sartaaj aside, a yes or no answer with a simple one line explination would suffice. .

Not sure what Congress rally's have to do with anything

political motives?

also i mentioned this because a foolish comparison was made between sartaj and bhai mardana sahib.

my question (again) is.....

"is it right for sikh sangat to be greeted with "salaam" (an islamic greeting) on a sikh channel?"