Punjab Is Real.

jss23

I think there is no point for a beggar to ask money in front of Sri Darbar sahib. They ask money for food but that is really not the case. If they are really hungry they can eat free langar. Do sewa in langar hall and you guarantee that you will get 3 time meals daily.

However we should not judge poor people that easily as we never know from what conditions they came from. Our guru sahib jee says that golak is for gareeb. Personally, I never give money to beggars in front of gurdwaras but I do reserve my daswandh for poor people.

Regarding karma, yes true hat past karams play role in current life but guru sahib jee gave us enough power and option to delete those bad past Karams by making dharmic efforts in your current life.

The greedy love god? Answer this question for me. Why does the poor in Punjab beg the outsiders for money the most? But not the people born in Punjab? My cousin has money, wear Armani shades with his fitted pagg but not a single poor person begged for money from him.

I never said the greedy love God. You are just assuming that the poor are greedy. Poor people in Punjab beg outsiders for money because they are more likely to give them money, whereas people born in Punjab are more likely to give them beatings. Also, congrats to your cousin for his Armani shades and fitted pagg...lol.

The love of god comes from your heart my brother. Once you conquer the 5 evils - you emit energy. Energy is god. In Punjab this energy is natural. The poor will beg people that don't posses the this energy.

This energy is natures role. Woman subconciously submit to this energy.

My dad who is born in Punjab was also approached by the poor for money after going back after 10 years.

The ones that beg for money are clever. They know how to hustle people for his money. But they will never try hustle a real man b/c they know he is concious. Its all in the Guru Granth Sahib.

Its easy to say its in guru granth shaib, but ive never come across any gurbani, which says that poor are not close to God, can you provide any pugthis from Guru jee's writings, also "This energy is natures role. Woman subconsciously submit to this energy." really... if im coming across as rude then you'll get that when you make factual statements with no evidence to back it up. Again link some pungthis and lets have the study from a reputable psychologist about the mind frame of a women to energy you talk about, which poor people dont.