Who Was This Singh At London Protest Yesterday?

genie

you need to calm your self down to talking about ppl bashin n all that when you dont know who this singh was talking about n it wasnt towrd any jathebandi.....he was talking about a guy who was insulting damdami taksal and singhs from their and had ppl snatch a mike from him while he was talking on sikh channel and they censored him whn he was telling people to stand up not just make speeches and that no leaders were going to help--this post should be closed.... stupid post.....listin to what he says its self explanatory

Guest KopSingh

i agree, ive watched the video a few times now, there nothing wrong in anything that he said, OP ur makin a pahaar out of a molehill (duno how u say molehill in panjabi)

he is giving warning to those comitti members and fake so called leaders of our panth that those who salnder and are against our shaheed singhs and JATHEBANDIS of the panth and sant jarnail singh ji/other leaders of taksal......being censored on sikh channel tv as well as their online broadcast

post-21999-0-31232500-1332384312_thumb.j

Sometimes I think that Sikhs are unable to tell the difference between someone that is genuinely working in the interests of the Panth and an agent.

I remember reading a topic along the lines of how to spot an RSS agent.

If anyone watched the southall conference and still cant figure out who the real RAW agent is then they are beyond help.

Clue: there are a limited number of controversial things to say that are bound to spark off a ruckus between the members of our religion. Therefore, over time, the Panth has taken the decision via consensus to respect each other's feelings and allow each individual their own choice of belief in a small number of matters.

Most Sikhs will respect another's feelings and avoid bringing up a divisive topic.

Which leaves the other so called "Sikhs".

Guess who they are likely to be. Hey presto. Now u know how to spot a RAW agent.

Maybe i posted the wrong video I didnt see it in full but i remember his face from the southall conference on Sikh channel TV and he instigated trouble in which there was a good discussion going on. These type of singhs talk big of slapping this slapping that doing this n that when it comes to the crunch they run away like hyena's.

If he is a man worth his words he will do something the kaum will look up to. Everyone can act brave and say they will physically attack people against their jatha or kaum but lets see these type of singhs fight for the kaum instead of running away from various street battles we've had over the years (eg with racist muslim pakistani gangs, street robbery gangs, etc)

Anyways I dont want to divert the thread....just wanted to make the point that ....words are easy to say...actions are yet to be seen.