Chairs And Tables At Gurudwara Langar Halls

I don't know about Canada, but in UK, the pro Table/chair brigade are there making a far deeper statement... (it has pretty much nothing to do with tables and chairs)

Since 1984 these people are sympathisers of Congress and Dehli takht.. their underlying message is quite simple:- we Do not accept Akal Thakt.

Check this for yourselves..

how many of them have pro-actively supported Rajoana Campaign?

how many of their committee members have flags outside their homes?

How many 1978-> Shaheed Singhs Photos do you see?

How many 1978-> Shaheed programs do you see them at?

eg. Ramgarhia Southall committee are harden congressi's.. I am not going to turn this into a Caste debate as there are 1000's of Gursikh's from Ramgarhia backgrounds doing amazing sewa for the panth.

The fact is, the old boys who control the Gurdwaras, especially the patriotic indians from kenya are stubborn congressis.

Ask them if they accept Akal Takht.. they will say no.

Indian constitution says Sikhs are Hindus, They will agree Sikh derived from Hindus, hence Ramgahria Southall's photos of vishkarma, their "khanda" with vishkarmas hand in the middle..

Tables & chairs is their way of protesting to say, We do not accept Akal Thakt, we accept delhi takht

pic1.jpg

Very good point. That is a definite issue, that to be honest I felt that I shouldn't mention, as I didn't want to offend anyone.

But this is the fact,-It's the commitees in UK sending out a message.

I haven't noticed this as much in US and Canada.But,the gurdwaras here are privately run and funded. Making such statements would not be effective for them, so they find no reason to.

The percentages of ramgharias..etc....in terms of general sikh population are quite low compared to UK- so I suppose that makes a difference.

I don't know about Canada, but in UK, the pro Table/chair brigade are there making a far deeper statement... (it has pretty much nothing to do with tables and chairs)

Since 1984 these people are sympathisers of Congress and Dehli takht.. their underlying message is quite simple:- we Do not accept Akal Thakt.

Check this for yourselves..

how many of them have pro-actively supported Rajoana Campaign?

how many of their committee members have flags outside their homes?

How many 1978-> Shaheed Singhs Photos do you see?

How many 1978-> Shaheed programs do you see them at?

eg. Ramgarhia Southall committee are harden congressi's.. I am not going to turn this into a Caste debate as there are 1000's of Gursikh's from Ramgarhia backgrounds doing amazing sewa for the panth.

The fact is, the old boys who control the Gurdwaras, especially the patriotic indians from kenya are stubborn congressis.

Ask them if they accept Akal Takht.. they will say no.

Indian constitution says Sikhs are Hindus, They will agree Sikh derived from Hindus, hence Ramgahria Southall's photos of vishkarma, their "khanda" with vishkarmas hand in the middle..

Tables & chairs is their way of protesting to say, We do not accept Akal Thakt, we accept delhi takht

wow i knew it! ive only heard bowt ramgharia gurdwaras havin chairs/tables, but u have seem 2 have confirmed my initial thought, i jus didnt wana get ppl on my back sayin im caste obsessed . . blah blah.

but i dont understand y ramgharias (the bum-lickin committees i mean) seem to be pro india (if this is true). if im not mistaken, but wasnt it ramgharias who first started callin der gurdwaras with their tribal name attatched to it? Cannot believe r ppl have taken it one step further than caste obsessed muslims (trust me the pakistanis r as bad as we r) and the caste obsessed hindus too. there was a time when the house of guru nanak/gobind singh (gurdwara) was the ONLY place where "low caste" hindus/muslims wud go 2 feel barabar/equal, disgustin r ppl r!

Now that we have started this issue, we might as well talk some facts.

The true facts are that the ramgharias in UK are mostly ones from Kenya- Nairobi and Mombassa.

Most of them associate themselves with Kenya more so than Punjab.

When it comes to India, I don't think they have a real clue what the situation REALLY is.

Although, I must say their youth do have a lot of respect for the turban, I give them that for sure.

Most of these guys lack spirituality and they go where there is financial benefit- bottom line. Hence, will favour those that offer cash incentives. Like I say, spirituality and respect towards the khalsa panth is rarely found.

Now that we have started this issue, we might as well talk some facts.

The true facts are that the ramgharias in UK are mostly ones from Kenya- Nairobi and Mombassa.

Most of them associate themselves with Kenya more so than Punjab.

When it comes to India, I don't think they have a real clue what the situation REALLY is.

Although, I must say their youth do have a lot of respect for the turban, I give them that for sure.

Most of these guys lack spirituality and they go where there is financial benefit- bottom line. Hence, will favour those that offer cash incentives. Like I say, spirituality and respect towards the khalsa panth is rarely found.

Wow, talk about making a complete blanket statement. Stereotypical much? :rolleyes2: