Operation Blue Star - True Story - By K.s Brar

Pappi9

here is the book written by k.s brar.......IF U READ IT CAREFULLY , IT SEEMS THAT ITS NOT WRITTEN BY HIM......as sometime he address sant ji as bhindranwala , sometime santji and sometime ...and smtime in punjabi he address him like....."aapji ne eh keha ", and smtime he wrote "usne eh keha...."...

yes he has written abut money they tried to offer......and HOW THEY WERE ORDERD TO KEEP GOOD CARE OF AKALI LEADERS...DURING OPERATION

but if this book is true...then atleast we have accurate account of the events now

I FOUND THIS FROM SHAHEED BHAI JASWANT KHALRA FB PAGE

http://www.facebook....52501367&type=1

on page 53 brar wrote that they used NSG commandos as they were helpless in front of sant ji........ but NSG according to wiki was formed in 1986 , aftermath of bluestar.......

and on page 37 those offers are mentioned ......

Do not confuse NSG with National Guards regiment of Indian Army an elite regiment of Indian Army it is called guards special guards or national guards it was foemed 60s best men r taken from other regiments.NGG was formaly annonced in 1986 but in severel special forces such as SFF , SSB and others were in service since 1962 trained SAS forces of Britain due to defeat of Indian forces at the hands of china.these forces r better trained and armed than NSG.These forces took part in operation bluestar and were defeated by singhs .So do not confuse army regiments with NSG further these elite forces much better than NSG who gets limited training in taclkling in limited area that is reason these r used in spefic operations as most of my relatives served in Indian army so I know about it.Do not doubt the book go by milatary details it is written by a officer who led the forces.

These forces SFF ,SSB AND GUARDS WERE TRAINED by sas forces of Britain in1962 only announcements were there of NSG But such force were there Guards regiment was also called National guards and r best commodoes even today. Do not doubt the book soliders find it hard to conceal the truth further he was not the only generel there were 6 maj.generels 3 lt generels and total 70,000 troops besides 20,000 CRPF and 15000 BSF ,5000 sff and others these sources can never be confirmed these r consisdered classified secrets.

Do not confuse NSG with National Guards regiment of Indian Army an elite regiment of Indian Army it is called guards special guards or national guards it was foemed 60s best men r taken from other regiments.NGG was formaly annonced in 1986 but in severel special forces such as SFF , SSB and others were in service since 1962 trained SAS forces of Britain due to defeat of Indian forces at the hands of china.these forces r better trained and armed than NSG.These forces took part in operation bluestar and were defeated by singhs .So do not confuse army regiments with NSG further these elite forces much better than NSG who gets limited training in taclkling in limited area that is reason these r used in spefic operations as most of my relatives served in Indian army so I know about it.Do not doubt the book go by milatary details it is written by a officer who led the forces.

does NSG also stand for National Guards regiment?

and according to this book 15307 army men died......and approx. 2000 on 1st or 2nd very day ........... coz of intelligent fortification by shaheed subegh singh ji

These forces SFF ,SSB AND GUARDS WERE TRAINED by sas forces of Britain in1962 only announcements were there of NSG But such force were there Guards regiment was also called National guards and r best commodoes even today. Do not doubt the book soliders find it hard to conceal the truth further he was not the only generel there were 6 maj.generels 3 lt generels and total 70,000 troops besides 20,000 CRPF and 15000 BSF ,5000 sff and others these sources can never be confirmed these r consisdered classified secrets.

are these confirmed secrets by ur family?

he admitted that santji was a clean personality ... and thus he diserve this

• 1 year later...

Lt. General K S Brar is a true Sikh and a National Hero. He Saved the Integrity of India and Punjab by not letting it go to False Hands. Maybe He was himself sent by GuruSahib as a "Khalsa" to execute the Operation and clean the evil. Hats off To K S Brar. With Respect.....

Really......... :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

Lt. General K S Brar is a true Sikh and a National Hero. He Saved the Integrity of India and Punjab by not letting it go to False Hands. Maybe He was himself sent by GuruSahib as a "Khalsa" to execute the Operation and clean the evil. Hats off To K S Brar. With Respect.......

I think you are a bit early for April Fool's joke!! :no: :eyeroll: