Whats wrong with the pic?

Mkhalsa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why u r wasting your time in such things. do some path or learn Keertan or learn something sikhi related.Stop posting such pics, its my request.

hope u will obey.

thanx alot

how about this way.. Stop surfing internet and reading posts.. u could do keertan and naam simran instead of wasting time of turning on the net and do surfing?? :wub:

how about this way.. Stop surfing internet and reading posts.. u could do keertan and naam simran instead of wasting time of turning on the net and do surfing??  Be positive !!

S1ngh saab,

he is playing with gursikhs who are doing keertan in darbar of sacche patshah shri guru granth saheb ji. so as an elder i requested him to obey me.

he definetly has great talent.

if he want to show his talent he can use some other pictures.

BUT NOT GURSIKHS no.gif .( sorry for caps).(u wasted my one hour)

so beta vik khalsa ji please remove this photos , u can keep ur own.

why u r wasting your time in such things. do some path or learn Keertan or learn something sikhi related.Stop posting such pics, its my request.

hope u will obey.

thanx alot

Take a chill pill Bhai Sahib.. I know VIk Khalsa personally.. he's much younger than me but yet he's much much and even more much better than me when it comes to Kirtan and knowing baani.. Instead of encouraging the youth we are here to diss their talents! What kind of elders are we trying to prove ourselves?

Guest vikramkhalsa

thanx for all the support veers. when i posted these pics i thought that it was good because i wasnt wasting my time making pictures of other stuff. i thought that its cool since its sikhi related and its not making fun of them. if i was the keertani in one of these pics i would be happy when i saw this. if a wanted i could've made pics with george bush next to himself...or some famouse celebrity doubled, but instead i chose to do do this...oluse this is the pics /multimedia section, where this kinda stuff is supposed to be...so if u dont like it dont read this section... i was gonna post my newest pic, which i made b4 joga singh jees post, but i decided not too.... it can be viewed along with the rest at http://www.guroocities.com/vikramkhalsa/