Patit Slandering Bhindranwaleji

Karen Kaur

Gur fateh!

Singhs and singhnees

There is an alcohol drinking patit who is harshly slandering Sant Bhindranwale on a very popular messageboard populated by over 3000 young impressionable Sikhs - its called www.sikhpal.com

please join and join the debate and present information on the sant.

this patit - his name is 'Cunard' has said that Santji was a murderer, terrorist and rapist without ever citing any source of evidence. he has been requested to make his identity known so that he could display as much courage as Bhindranwale who spoke his words and let people know where he was and has refused.

please join the debate and present reasoned, supported evidence about Santji

once again, www.sikhpal.com

the individual's user name is "Cunard"

He is a retard. Don't bother about what he barks. He has no back up claims to prove his bs. I have argued with that chicken. Its a waste of time. No nut-head can malign Sant Jee's charisma by a few crappy words typed online. But if someone still wants to go ahead and shut him up, by all means go for it.

ps : All of SikhPal hates him by the way...lol !!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well said Bijla Singh. People like this are just trying to start trouble and do not have the courage to expose their trueselves. BUT if he continues to insult SantJi in clearly untruthful and vulgar ways then by all means shut his mouth. Also, if he continues I suggest sending a request to the Admin at Sikhpal.com to have his user deleted. But at the same time we must make sure that none of the youth are being influenced by comments from such paapi people. So post messages that leave not even a word of his uncontradicted.

My Two Cents

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I think rather than going to that site and arguing to "people" someone should write on Sant Jarnail Singh Ji on this site and post a link on that site. Or we can start a new topic on Sant Ji and share his stories and post a link so people from that site can come and read the truth. Pick a misconception about Sant Ji and post an answer. If every person does that then we can have almost all of misconceptions cleared up and one person will not have to do all ther work. I think this will be lot better. What do you think? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahgeuru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest noonespecial

I personally think we should be a little more PRO-ACTIVE about what is going on.

Here is what this person is writing about Sant Jarnail Singh Jee

BHINDRANWALE WAS A FOOL, A <banned word filter activated>, AN <banned word filter activated>, A LOSER, A PINDU,...LAST BUT NOT LEAST A MAN THAT RUINED PUNJABS IMAGE AND IS CONSIDERED A TERRORIST BY 99.9% OF THE FREE WORLD
cause i think Bhindranwale was an <banned word filter activated> and find it hilarious when i see people defending man that killed thousands, brought shame to sikhs and punjab everywhere, and violated the beauty of the golden temple??
as for Bhindranwale.......please tell me what he did......since everyone just buys into the things he said but ignore his actual actions such as killing and raping

Sangat Jeeo, he's actually go as far as saying Sant Jee comitted rape.

Sure, I could let the dogs bark...but sometimes the dogs need to be shutup.