Do You Think It's Time?

11Gurus1Jot

We all say that Bhai Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana has woken up the whole Sikh Nation/Kaum, Since Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale woke it up last in the 1980s. We all know Bhai Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana looks upto Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale.

With that said, do you think it's time to air all of Sant Ji's video speeches on Sikh Channel and Sangat TV? What possible reason would we have for not viewing them as we are currently awake with the Kesri Lehar (ipledge orange) revolution? What better way to keep the lehar going then Sant Ji's speeches. (before anyone starts... we are just talking about listening to the truth Sant Ji spoke, we are not asking for an armed struggle or anything).

We all argue about what caused the problems in the 80s and 90s in Punjab and Dehli. Well Sant Ji speeches tell us everything in a clear and concise manner, so why don't we put them on our channels, both channels!

I think, both channels should air them as we don't want another split between the channels, so we want both channels to air Sant Ji’s speeches.

Please can you give your positive views on this thread as if this thread becomes 'HOT' we could all have the great pleasure and privilege of watching Sant Ji's speeches on both channels!

Please do add to the thread, even if it's just with a great big 'YES'

Bro I really don't believe that helps us advance as Sikhs (given the bigger issues within the community that we face). I've kind of stated why I believe that would be retrograde on the Khalistan moderates thread. Let's say our Panth raises a million pounds in the West. What would it be better deployed upon? Re-activating the Khalistan issue when the Prime Minister of India, Chief Economist of India, UN Representative Head of Indian Army and 75% of Punjab MLA's + MP's are Sikh or would we achieve more by doing charitable sewa for the poor + downtrodden (regardless of what faith they follow) in the hope that in time people see Sikhi as something that all of India should adopt (whilst also combatting the drugs menace in Punjab and ensuring united Gurdwara's)? But don't get me wrong, I do respect your honesty in wanting the best for the Panth given how it is widely acknowledged that at the very very least 25,000 innocent Sikhs were butchered by the enemy dogs. The figure may well indeed be as high as 250,000 (though i very much hope it was not). My studies lead me to think that 50,000 to 100,000 innocent Sikhs were certainly murdered for sure. That alone is enough to automatically turn every Sikh Khalistani including myself. However, in 2012 ... and given how Sikhs are currently represented ... i think we need to change tack and refrain from returning to the agenda that Bhindrawale ultimately failed with. I'm not gana lie to you ... i actually wince whenever the word Khalistan is mentioned in 2012 on the channels (and that's despite being in support of freedom from the tyranny of the GOI ... as a result of GOI injustice against our quam between 1984+CM Beant Singh's much deserved death)

Naah mate i meant with respect to (failing) to achieve an independent Khalistan (if indeed that was Bhindrawale's agenda as repeatedly he stated he was neither for it nor against it ... but would take it offered ... which also happens to be my position).

Let's say Alex Ferguson can't win the Champions League 10 seasons in a row for Man Utd ...

... do you really think that Terry Connor of Wolves could win 10 CL trophies in the next 10years?

So why not invest those transfer funds that Terry Connor would get into instead doing good + setting up football academies for the youth (as an alternative to drugs in the hood) and helping gareeb kids get an education and healthcare?

And no I don't for one second criticise spreading awareness of Sikhi amongst our Panth - i respect Bhindrawale's personal dedication to Sikhi in that respect ... but I think 30years after the Muslim Jatts killed 300,000 of our people (10% of the Sikh population at the time) ... we would have done better not to push the Khalistan agenda for Indira ... because that's exactly what she wanted

Ok, what about just learning about Sikhi from Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale. That alone? We do see many many different parcharaks on both channels when even they say Sant Ji's knowledge on Sikhi was a hundred times better than their knowledge. Why do you think both channels are not putting forward Sant Ji's Parchar at the moment then. Doesn't it make sense for us to get the best?

Please make sure this thread does not critisize either channel.

Does anybody think we should have Sant Ji on both channels?

but I think 30years after the Muslim Jatts killed 300,000 of our people (10% of the Sikh population at the time) ... we would have done better not to push the Khalistan agenda for Indira ... because that's exactly what she wanted

right well first of all it wasnt jus muslim jatts, but muslims of different tribes who killed sikhs, and u say 300,000, well we killed more muslims, than they did 2 us, u shud research amritsar/jalandhar/ludhiana etc massacres of muslims.Our grandparents have fed us this notion that we were squeeky clean, when infact, we killed more of them. Remember a lot of sikhs still had their weapons from serving in british armies, aswell as most sikhs being landowners, so they had all their sharp tools too. We had 2 fight 2 keep certian citites in our hands, otherwise (eg - amritsar wudda ended up in pakistan), CUD U IMAGINE THAT!

right well first of all it wasnt jus muslim jatts, but muslims of different tribes who killed sikhs, and u say 300,000,

>>wow rebelsingh how comes your so touchy-feely about me coming down hard on the muslim jatts who took over the majority of the land vacated by Sikhs that were the victim of ethnic cleansing in 1947? don't tell me that the next thing ur gana come out with ... is how i shudn't say that poor old Sajjan Kumar and all the Haryana Jatts who totally hate our guts as Sikhs as well shouldn't be mentioned because of course Indira was a Brahmin and Tytler was a Khatri? I don't see why it's problematic 4u when Sikhs point out that the majority of Jatts (being the proud Muslims + Hindu's that they are) despise ALL of us that bow down to the SGGS Ji (contrary to what some in our community might think).

well we killed more muslims, than they did 2 us, u shud research amritsar/jalandhar/ludhiana etc massacres of muslims.

>>I know what happened in 1947. Sikhs are not no weak Qaum if anyone comes at us direct. I don't condone the massacre of innocent people of any faith, however, I wholeheartedly believe that the people who voted for Jinnah and the Muslim Leage and for Majha, Doaba + Malwa to be part of an Islamic (apartheid) Republic of Pakistan ... should have automatically left for the beloved Islamicly pure country they voted for (and I include all the crew still living in Malerkotla that voted for it to be part of Pakistan)

Our grandparents have fed us this notion that we were squeeky clean, when infact, we killed more of them. Remember a lot of sikhs still had their weapons from serving in british armies, aswell as most sikhs being landowners, so they had all their sharp tools too. We had 2 fight 2 keep certian citites in our hands, otherwise (eg - amritsar wudda ended up in pakistan), CUD U IMAGINE THAT!

>>Sometimes rebelsingh it's best not to openly say certain things. Ethnic cleansing is not something to be proud of - even if both you and I know that the Muslims started 1947. But i'll tell you this, the village where my father's side of the family is from was surrounded by 2 Muslim villages. The Muslims started the war, the Sikhs merely responded (though I am sad that the innocent gareeb folks who didn't attack us died as well) ... however as for the enemy on the other side of the border ... I wish every single one of them who butchered 300,000 plus Sikhs to death could have been wiped out in 1947. We are a peaceful Qaum. If people attack us, it is our right to take out the aggressors like Shaheed Beant Singh, Shaheed Satwant Singh and Sardar Rajoana et al did (whilst never harming the weak+innocent ... as that would be contrary to fundamental values of Sikhi).

@UKLondonSikh - LOOOOOL HAHAHA - well done for makin yourself look like a total prat infront of all sikhsangat posters! SO apparantly I'm the one gettin all "touchyfeely" about muslim jatts? LOL well first of all I'm NOT JATT u plum, so y am I gona hav some sort of affiliation with jatts? I cud care less about wat tribes ppl belong 2. How dare u try and defame my name and repuation by accusing me of perhaps sympathising with non-sikh jatts. But I hav noticed 'WestLondonSingh' n u havin some sort of spat with each other, go and sort that out, don't try insinuate that I'm gona sympathise with killers of sikhs, jus coz they belong 2 jatt tribe, ur comments r pathetic, its a joke.

However u did make 1 gud point tho, that I didn't kno, wich is regarding malerkotla muslims wanting 2 join pakistan, if true, then that sums up muslims really, as they weren't massacred due 2 the old promise frm guru gobind singhs time. Also regarding the whole muslim jatt thing, I believe most panjabi muslims r of gujjar, jatt, rajput, arain, qureshi, syed and julaha tribes, so THAT'S wat I was tryn 2 say, they arnt all jatt, einstein. U sure as hell tho seem 2 hav a problem with jatts, IF that is tru, go and sort it out with an actual jatt, not a Julaha like me. There I sed it, I've revealed my apparnt tribe.

Oh n before I go, I demand an apology from u, for tryna mug me off!