Sehaj Paath Off Computer

i remember reading about a Gurmukh paiyre would did the following:

They had a stand-alone laptop which only had Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmikhi on it (pdf). There were no other files on the laptop. it was realy basic (XP days) and it was not connected to the internet. The laptop was kept seperatly and had a small rumala covering it. I think that this person lived many miles form the nearset Gurduara. They did the whole paath from the laptop.

Fateh!

its better if u can do it from a senchi..

if ur gona do it on lappy, you must sit down in one place. like, u cant go walkies n do it, or, siting on train or what have you...

i have to say, most will be against doing it from lappy. but i believe, if your going to treat it like a normal sehej paat from senchi, then theres no issue. the only thing is, that if ppl start to walk about and do it.. to create sehej, is generally done in one place, as that one place that u sit in, becomes blessed. splashing water in one place makes that one place wet. this is good. splashing water (aka amrit naam, when u sit in one place and do sehej paat) in lots of places, gal nehi bandi.

the same reason why we sit in one place and do naam simran, is the same reason why we must do the same for sehej paat.

fateh