Awkard Questions

Guest Lost

Admin Note: Dude, seriously now, is it that hard to understand? We do NOT want to spend 2 minutes in reading and understanding one line from you.

QUALITY CONTROL in effect from this point on !!!!!

To save our brains and time.

hahahahaha LOOOOOOOOOOOL.. its about tyme sum1 tol u man, wt is that language u speak?!?!?

Guest RavindaSingh

Admin Note: Dude, seriously now, is it that hard to understand? We do NOT want to spend 2 minutes in reading and understanding one line from you.

Kinda harsh right ? he might only know how to type like that or something and now hes gonna be excluded from typing ? either that or he's trollin

Jus cuz mAnz b typin lyk dat y u q/ c?

Kinda harsh right ? he might only know how to type like that or something and now hes gonna be excluded from typing ? either that or he's trollin

yaar he has been way too harsh on all of us already...im sure he can type well, just feels slang is fun i suppose...

Jus cuz mAnz b typin lyk dat y u q/ c?

cuz mah manz wanna du dat

yaar he has been way too harsh on all of us already...he can type well, just feels slang is fun i suppose...

cuz a wana du dat

awww mayn i was jus strting 2 laff properly at tha quotes!! :p slang is wayyy 2 confusing especially inner gear.. ut i rate ya 4 trying :)

we von tulret slang on dis site, y'all bin voned nuff times oredi

(see what i mean? try deciphering this LOL)

LMAOOOOO.. it says (ahem*) we dont tolerate slang on this site, you have all been informed enough times already??? hws that 4 a translator methab singh!!!??? :)

THANKS FOR TAKING THIS LONG DUE ACTION.