The "Nang" website

V

fateh jio

so then whose beliefs are right,

akj or talsali?

what ur saying makes no sense, of cors

you have different view points,

then why did guru ji include writings of muslims and hindus in the SGGS?

everyone will see life and sikhi in there own way,

i dont understand why you "Hate"?

also have you actually met any of thses nihangs?

if not then please why do u curse them?

instead of trying to break everyone apart, why not unite?

fateh

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jujharoo which part of my information did you think was not accurate? If you wish I can write it in more detail in order to convey my point. It’s not just my opinion, but surprisingly a lot of people believe this. DDT was started and founded by Sant Sunder Singh Jee. Is it any wonder that DDT is not mentioned in any of the puraatan granths like Suraj Prakash, Panth Prakash or even Mahan Kosh? Even historians like Hari Ram Gupta, Bhagat Singh, Khushwant Singh have not mentioned Damdami Taksal (Mehta, bhinderkala) as being puraatan. Other than Taksal no one else really believes in Taksals lineage.

Singh, just because some one does not believe that Taksal’s lineage is puraatan does not mean Taksal is any less significant. Taksal has done some great work, produced many great Singhs and Shaheeds. That is something to be proud of, not a false “lineage”.

Lineage doesn’t mean anything as far as Sikhism is concerned. Look at Budha Dal… they have lineage but they also eat meat, drink Bhang, believe in strange fairy tails, and not to mention the way they betrayed the Panth in 84! No matter how the Budha Dal shows off its lineage, it matters very little when compared to their negative points. In other words, lineage means nothing!

You shouldn’t get offended just because someone does not agree with some of Taksals points. Just because Taksal says Sant Jernail Singh Jee is alive, does that mean the rest of the Sikhs here should not even mention he is a “Shaheed” because it may offend you? Or should the rest of the Sikhs not say anything in favor of the Nanakshahi calander because it may offend you? Not everyone agrees 100% with Taksal… get over it…

>Instead of us arguing over Taksal’s history, why not concentrate on the UK Nangs who are a common threat to all Panthic thought. They think everyone who is not Sanatan is a heretic. They are the real enemies. They are the real heretics, you should feel offended because of them. Do you have any idea of what they think of the Taksal and it’s Shaheeds? What I wrote pales in comparison as to what they think of the Taksal. I atleast respect Taksal for the good work they have done on the past.

fetah jio

okay so 1st im supposed to hate the uk nangs,

whats 2nd? humm shall we keep talking about it on and on and on and on...

or are we going to put some kind of stop to the uk nangs beliefs?

dont be silly, at the end of the day we ALL chose wat we believe in

and wat not to believe in, STOP FIGHTING, and start figureing out a way

to keep the peace. there are lot of things i dont agree with the nighangs

do, but does that mean i have to hate them?

fateh

To the kuri, yeh we've met them, and so what? is that mean to change anything?

To say that i believe some of them to be nasty pices of work would be an understatement, perhaps it is who you should say less since you have not had to deal with the probs these guys cause. E.g a young 14 yr old girl at a camp asks why we are telling kids not to take drugs and alochol smoke etc due to peer pressure as she has learnt that sikhs should use cannabis and should also drink alcohol.

Most of us do have differing beliefs and like on this forum we keep the peace and leave the stuff we gonna disagree with to one side and work together on the positive. But what are you going to do with a group that insults EVERYBODY yet 'claims' tolerance and unsderstanding... understanding of all faiths except for members of its own.

I have my own belief and rehat and i know others have theirs and we all do parchar of our own beliefs in our own ways, but there are ways of doing it.

I could say much much more but its not worth it, ur right talking about them doesnt do much, they are a waste of time, i mean A REALLLY BIG WASTE OF TIME!!! Spent too much time worrying about this situation, for starters they aint even nihang singhs!! oes wearing a dumalla and visiting a nihang dera a few times make u a nihang?

If i wear a ghol dastar and visit mehta chowk a few times will that make me a taksali? These lot just jumpin on a bandwaggon... a bandwaggon that moved on and left them sprawling in the dust!!

They have nothing of substance, eg, some of them have probs with taksal although due to certain reasons they will not openly attack taksal. Niddar has spok

en a small amount about taksal, he knows that baba takhar singh ji is here and has been here in the uk for a while, yet how many of them has come to see them to ask questions?

Any discussion with them will always resort in 'why dnt u ask him face to face, or why dnt u go to the dera, blah blah blah' will ditto!!! Why not ask baba ji face to face, why not have the courage to tell perhaps the most mahan gurmukh on the planet that he is the leader of a terrorist organisation, that sant jarnail singh ji took drugs that taksal and baba ji are lost and going in the wrong direction etc etc etc

They wont, no substance, probably not enough gurbani and simran, so yeh ur right it is a waste of time just talking, but then your also wrong they are a prob and do cause some minor headaches, but nothing that cant be handled.

PS i pray guru ji gives me the strength to except them with open arms if things came back from the way they are now, once there was UNITY we pray there will be again.

On Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Mahan starting Damdami Taksal..

source: Encyclopedia of Sikhism

DIP SINGH SHAHID. BABA (16821757). founder of the Shahid misl or principality as well as of the Damdami Taksal or Damdama school of Sikh learning, was born in 1682, the son of Bhai Bhagata and Mai Jiuni. a Sikh couple living in Pahuvind, a village 40 km southwest of Amritsar. He received the vows of the Khalsa at Anandpur where he stayed for some time to study the sacred texts under Bhai Mani Singh. He rejoined Guru Gobind Singh at Talvandi Sabo in 1706 and, after the latter`s departure for the South, stayed on there to look after the sacred shrine, Damdama Sahib. He, at the head of a small group of warriors, joined Banda Singh Bahadur in his campaign against the Mughal authority, but left him in 1714 when the Tatt Khalsa rose against him (Banda Singh). Retiring to Damdama Sahib at Talvandi Sabo with his band of warriors, he resumed his study and teaching of the Scripture and training in martial skills. In 1726, he had four copies of the Guru Granth Sahib made from the recension prepared earlier by Bhai Mani Singh under the supervision of Guru Gobind Singh during their stay at Damdama Sahib. In 1732, he went to the rescue of Sardar Ala Singh who had been besieged in Barnala by Manjh and Bhatti Rajputs in collaboration with the faujdar ofJalandhar and the nawab of Malerkotla. In 1733, when the Mughal governor of Lahore sought peace with the Sikhs offering them a nawabship and a.jagir, Dip Singh a

nd his jatha or fighting band joined Nawab Kapur Singh at Amritsar to form ajoint Sikh force, the Dal Khalsa, which was soon divided for administrative convenience into Buddha Dal and Taruna Dal, the latter being further split into fivejathas. Dip Singh, now reverently called Baba, was given the command of one of these jathas which in 1748 were redesignated misls. It came to be known as Shahid misi after its founder met with the death of a martyr (shahid, in Punjabi). The misls soon established their authority over different regions under rakhi system which meant, like chauth of the Marathas, collection of a portion of the revenue of the region for guaranteeing peace, protection and security. Shahid misi had its sphere of influence south of the River Sutlej and Dip Singh`s headquarters remained at Talvandi Sabo. The tower in which he lived still stands next to the Takht Sri Damdama Sahib and is known as Burj Baba Dip Singh Shahid.

During his fourth invasion of India in the winter of 175657, Ahmad Shah Durrani annexed the Punjab to the Afghan dominions and appointed his son, Taimur, viceroy at Lahore, with the veteran general, Jahan Khan, as his deputy. Jahan Khan invested Amritsar in May 1757, razed the Sikh fortress of Ram Rauni and filled up the sacred pool. As the news of this desecration reached Dip Singh, he set out with hisJ`atha towards the Holy City. Many Sikhs joined him on the way so that when he arrived at Tarn Taran he had at his command a force of 5,000 men. Jahan Khan`s troops lay in wait for them near Gohlvar village, 8 km ahead. They barred their way and a fierce action took place. Dip Singh suffered grave injury near Ramsar, yet such was the firmness of his resolve to reach the holy precincts that he carried on the battle until he fell dead in the close vicinity of the Harimandar. This was on 11 November 1757. A legend grew that it was Baba Dip Singh`s headless body holding his severed head on his left hand and wielding his khanda, doubleedged sword, with his right hand that had fought on

until he had redeemed his pledge to liberate the holy shrine. Two shrines now commemorate the martyr, one on the circumambulatory terrace of the sarovar surrouding the Golden Temple where he finally fell and the other, Shahidganj Baba Dip Singh Shahid, near Gurdwara Ramsar, where his body was cremated.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

singh je

sant sundar singh je did not find the taksal that is in metha

wat happened is taksal leinage split and a couple of dehras opened up, under different jathedars

i do have a tree of the taksal jathedars which proves damdami taksal is started by guru je and the metha on eis the official one

but one sec.

y do u need to see the tree

when the heck did u become more knowledgables on taksal the one of the greatest sikhs ever and taksals mukhi sant giani Jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale

or any other taksal jathedar that says the metha taksal was started by Sri guru gobind singh sahib je maharaj?

huh?

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

so then whose beliefs are right,

akj or talsali?

what ur saying makes no sense, of cors

you have different view points,

then why did guru ji include writings of muslims and hindus in the SGGS?

everyone will see life and sikhi in there own way,

i dont understand why you "Hate"?

also have you actually met any of thses nihangs?

if not then please why do u curse them?

the original post was about uk "nangs" not akj or taksal. even then, both agree that meat and sukha is prohibited in sikhi and gurbani clearly proves it. it is not about hatred but about Sikhi. you cannot change sikhi and expect other sikhs to accept you with open arms. Guru Ji punished masands for doing wrong things under the name of sikhi. Why didn't He accept their "view points"? Why didn't 7th Guru Ji accept "view points" of Raam Rai? Guru Ji added bani of bhagats who were neither hindus nor muslims and their views do not contradict with Guru Ji's Bani. Do not forget that some other bhagats came to Guru Ji from Lahore but Guru Ji rejected their bani. only the truth was accepted not anyone's "viewpoints". should we accept gandhi's "viewpoints" who called Guru Gobind Singh Ji "a misguided warrior"? should we accept indira's beliefs of hating Sikhi? "nangs" do bad things under the name of Sikhi and I am against it. killing animals, drinking and smoking is not part of sikhi. if they want to do it then I don't

care but if they do it to prove that it is part of Sikhi then I am totally against it. i am not cursing anyone, just simply speaking against them for misrepresenting Sikhi and for writing against great Gursikhs. No one needs to meet them. I can tell what kinda ppl they are by reading their sites and beliefs about Sikhi and Gursikhs. I never met indira gandhi or massa ranghar but I know what kinda ppl they were. but let's just say yes i have met those "nangs" now what? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

fateh jio

alot of people keep sayin theyve met them,

but ill leave it to you, having a 5 min talk wont get u anywhere

askin the same questions over and over will get u no where,

im sayin to atleast see what they htink of other things in life, which

made them chose there path. but like u said why meet them so forget that idea,

all im sayin is tht itll always be us aginst them, yet were not going anywhere?

10 years from now are we still going to keep talkin about this?

again what are we doing to stop there"spread" of sikhi?

also how would u no if all the "uk nangs" believe everything that niddar believes?

also can u provide us with any names with nangs u have met,

*also why am i the only singhnee here talkin about this, i would like to no wat other singhnees think about this all.

fateh

lol kuri, what makes you think that when people say yes we have met them that its for only 5 mins?

How about, hours, days weeks or even years! what if some people here were in that crowd at one stage, or what about the people who met niddar b4 these fools even knew what a nihang was?!?!

You havent responded to any of the points others have raised.

what about u, do you know them? are you part of that 'sangat'?

we will not be talking about this in 10 years because they will never last that long, as i said b4, they have no substance, just a phase which will dry out.

If they consider niddar to be the uk budha dal jathedhar (evidence of which still remains to be seen!... lack of farla is deeply worrying...) and they consider themselves to be nihangs then they fall under his will.

However then again thats not entirely true example being that santa the overall jathedhar believes in 5 kakkar, while niddar preaches only 3.... they cant even agree on the basics. Who will these little boys follow, the uk jd, or the overall jd?

lol

Why dnt u tell us about ur experiences with the, give us the names that you know of etc and what wonderful conversations you have had with these brave fearless akali warriors of the khalsa panth. (sorry i forgot THEY are the khalsa panth the rest of us are just farangis!)

kuri_uk_de2000 and others, before defending the Nangs, please know what you are trying to defend. The following are beleifs supported by the Nangs originally posted by another forum member.

Nang Beliefs

- Sikhs are part of the 'hindu indian nation'

- Drinking isn't that big a deal, it's only a weakness, no effect on your amrit

- The bujjer kurehit is if you sleep with a muslim women. Other women are okay, it's only a weakness, not a bujjer kurehit

- Only cutting of kes from the head is a bujjer kurehit, hair on the rest of the body don't really count as kes (the nirnangulla then goes into detail describing body parts that sikh females apparently removed hair from - another made up X-rated story by the nirnangulla)

- women can't receive khanday kee pahul, they must shuck an inferior kirpan amrit administered by one singh, not by punj piaray

- bhang is great

- belief in ritualistic animal sacrifice

- sacrificed goats will be reborn as nihungs (this can result in an ugly cycle... as we know, gurbanee says that you will have to suffer what you make other living things suffer... so nang sacrifices goat, comes back as a goat. Goat becomes nang. This nang then sacrifices previous nang (now a goat)... as I said, ugly cycle)

- anointing the nishan saahib with blood from a sacrificed animal

- claim that the Singh Sabha and Gurdvara reform movements were backed by the British Government; that in fact, the mahants are t

he true caretakers of sikh shrines

- 84 holocaust was the fault of the sikhs, which is why their leader Santa Nihang then backed the GOI

- Guru Gobind Singh Jee used the colour blue as a sign of devotion to Shiva

- belief in hindu idols and gods

They try drawing in youth using 'shaster vidia'. They initially gave it some name like 'chatkaa gatkaa' and tried claiming that nobody else in the world knows this 'super secret super duper gatka' except for some UK raised nangs. Then they realized how stupid the name sounded and they changed it. Same bunch of losers with the same made up stories.