Naam Simran

khalsa mero roop

1) As i am learning to be a sikh i would like to ask the sikh sangat what can you achieve by doing naam simran.

(Another question)

2) I have got an exam coming up and really wanna do well in it how can I ask Vaheguru and Guru Jee to bless me? Is their any particular paath I can do or anything else?

Thank you for the seva

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

1) As i am learning to be a sikh i would like to ask the sikh sangat what can you achieve by doing naam simran.
soggs answered that part, but also forgot to mention one extra thing.

simran, when you do it, you get a sort of anand like feeling travelling up the forehead. the more of this anand like feeling, the more happier you'll be, the more happier you'll be, the more you'll have a good mood, the better the mood you have, the more people will be nice to you, while you will be nicer to them as well. guru ji wanted his singhs to be happy, not some old miserable gits like i am most of the time!

simran basically makes you feel happier as well.

2) I have got an exam coming up and really wanna do well in it how can I ask Vaheguru and Guru Jee to bless me? Is their any particular paath I can do or anything else?

paath is paath, shabad is shabad, no matter which paath you do.

my tip to you is simple ji,

get up amritvela, do paath and afterwards do an ardas you do well. if you have alpha etc punjabi, you can perhaps listen to the hukamnama (after you have done the paath), and i am sure that'll help you as well ji!

do

any paath, at the end of the day, paath is paath.

bhol chuke muaff

das

Thank you for your help sangat jee. The sangat in this room has made me a stronger sikh and much better sikh thank you very much for helping me I do appreciate it a lot.

Thank you sikhsangat admins for making this website you have changed my life and made me a better person.

Thank you everyone

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!