Parth

When you run into a problem, don't get mad or angry. Tell yourself that it is Maharaj's Hukam that the problem occured and start doing simran. Also at the same time think of a solution to the problem that doesn't involve you indulging in the five vices (ego, anger, greed, lust, worldly attachment). Anyone can love Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj, when everything is happening as we would want it to happen. It's in the hard times in life that really show how much we love Maharaj. Incease love for Maharaj in these types of incidents and what Hukam is, will become clearer.

Also do or listen to Sri Sukhmani Sahib or Sri Anand Sahib and then Sri Japji Sahib da paat. Contemplate over Gurbani as much as you can. If you can't picture yourself doing a certain seva....like cleaning sangat shoes or washing sangats dishes, sweeping the floors, etc then do it for not 10 minutes, but till certain body parts start to ache and your mind is telling you to give up. Don't stop at this point....keep going and keep doing simran throughout the seva. Once you pass this hurdle, then the mind wants to say i am able to go for so long in a certain seva and able to do it effiecently. This is your pride talking and to knock it down. Start repeating over and over Tuhi, Tuhi, Tuhi, Tuhi, Tuhi......with a shabad that praises Vaheguru who does all and that you can't do nothing and are nothing.....all work you do is a total waste....only Maharaj's work is fruitful.

I faced just couple of days ago....a very hard situation and was ready to give up by indulging in anger and fustration. But Maharaj did kirpa as i was listening to Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj katha of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj at the time. Sant ji was saying what Maharaj does is always good...while my mind was saying it is bad. Because at the time i was listening to the Katha, Maharaj pulled me through the hard task and the mind submitted to the Katha of Maharaj.

Guest Qaye

God ist not a certain person nor there is a hell or heaven. Hell or heaven is in this world , it is yout attitude of life -if you feel angry and depressed you are in hell if you feel happy and lucky you are in heaven. To develope love for god is to develope love for every beings and happenings in this world. God is everything , be it your mother - your computer or whatever just deep breath in and say to yourself that you are a part of this whole

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa , Waheguru jii ki Fateh!

Can someone tell me if there is any parth that tells us how to build preet (love) for god , or someone tell how can we build preet for god

God is everyone, everything and everywhere. He is Truth- without form, colour, caste creed or gender(the primal Nothingness/silence which is our true origin). Live His heart(which is your true heart- it is Truth)- never tell a lie, not even a white lie. Speak the Truth, Serve the Truth, Deliver the Truth, Die the Truth.

Relax and listen to the silence. The symbolic reflection of the silence(Naam/Truth/Frequency of a Balanced Gyan) throughout creation is Anhad naad(primal sound). It is symbolic because even sound does not exist in Truth- the sound of Anhad naad is symbolic of the Frequency of Truth. Listen to it- the key is to let go and let samadhi take you over. When you begin to do this, you'll start to learn about the creation around you(for in samadhi, we learn- God is in 24/7 samadhi). Live the Truth as described in the paragraph above throughout your life. recognise Him and accept Him in everything- in the pleasure and the pain- and you will realise that they are One- for He is One.

See Him in the Good and the Bad- Love Him in any costume He appears to you in- in the pleasure and the pain- and you will realise that they are One- for He is One.

Recognise His khel and your love for Him will hit the roof (as you'll be loving Him unconditionally without resentment of parts of Him).

Embark on the path of the bhagat- read gurbani and apply it to your life.

Satnaam Ji