ALPHA PUNJABI BROADCASTED LIVE

DhadiMania

did anyone see live coverage from darbar sahib this morning?

it was live coverage from darbar sahib. didnt show the hukamnama. but all i can say is giani puran singh is one lucky guy.

anyway, jaloe sahib (maharaj's royal treasury) was on display for 1 and a hlaf hours. Giani Mohan Singh looked so happy to do chaur sahib ji ki sewa.

anyway, exactly miday (indian standard time), jathedar vedanti launched the new tv channel designed for parchaar for sikhi, 24/7 paath and bani and gurmat ithihasic vichaar.

coming to a screen near you....

ETC KHALSA.

I saw the part when Baba Nihal Singh gave a speech, it was all good.

Then Baba Virsa Singh gobind sadan gave a speech he was on stage talking about how we should respect Guru jee so on. If I am right this is the same Fake Baba that Sits high then Guru jee and calls himself the true Guru.

I don't Understand why SPGC got this Fake baba to talk.

To allow this person to talk made the event bad.

I wonder if this new channel will promote these fake sants.

Will this channel be FREE or will you need to pay. If you need to pay then the channel should close down. As Bani should be FREE.

Then Baba Virsa Singh gobind sadan gave a speech he was on stage talking about how we should respect Guru jee so on. If I am right this is the same Fake Baba that Sits high then Guru jee and calls himself the true Guru.
if you reckon that baba virsa is a nakli pakhandi, why call him singh? he should be known as sihon. not even a baba he should be known as then.
I wonder if this new channel will promote these fake sants.

vedanti goes, it'll be for the cause of SGGS only. and besides SGPC dont control alpha, its zee tv.

Will this channel be FREE or will you need to pay. If you need to pay then the channel should close down. As Bani should be FREE.

it'll cost you, everything does, what doesnt?

but think of it like this, you'll get something from it. bolo ji, what is it? gyan and being in anand whilst doing simran.

and even if you do have to pay, so what? dont you want gyan and be

in anand whilst doing simran?

bhol chukke muaff

The coverage hasnt stopped since 11pm last night..

Bhai Gurmej Singh did the asa di vaar..

Its so amazing!!! sangat from all over the world is there and its packed out..wish I could be there! Nagar keertans have reached Darbar Sahib from Pakistaan and Rajestaan with elephants and horses.. Anandpur Sahib also had one with Nihangs doing gatka as well!..its gotta be AWESOME...

we are soo lucky to have seen these events in our lifetime, 300yrs of KHALSA as well as 400yrs of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

Cant find words to express..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki FATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The coverage hasnt stopped since 11pm last night..
ah i thought i saw live fireworks display. then alpha resorted to its old self again and did pakhand by not showing the sukhasan of SGGS, which i so badly needed to record. anyway, they are showing the programme "shabad kirtan" over and over again right now. i guess, we'll prob never see live coverage like this again. i mean, you expect alpha to do something good at an occasion like this and show things they usually dont show. they didnt show sukhasan. nice fireworks display anyway.
Bhai Gurmej Singh did the asa di vaar..

this bhai gurmej singh (anyone got a pic of this bhai gurmej singh, if the raagi in my pic isnt the one), (or is he the raagi who has sunglasses and sings the shabad avo sajna when maharaj is about to come?).

http://www.gurmatsangeetproject.com/Images...mej%20singh.jpg

we are soo lucky to have seen t

hese events in our lifetime, 300yrs of KHALSA as well as 400yrs of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

the next biggst thing will be in 2008, when it'll be 300 years of SGGS being crowned as the guru by guru gobind singh ji.

but all them raagis, all them gyanis, all them people who were there at darbar sahib were all lucky to see what they saw today.

yeh almost all, since 11pm

it was wiked, didnt want to sleep even though had to go gurudwara for seva early nxt day. when palki came everyone was pushing, etc. it was mad, so crowded.