18,amrit Dhari, Need Advice From A Gursikh

Guest Singh soorma

Guest Singh soorma

I am 18 i am struggling to control kaam, i really like this singh, he is amrit dhari, and i think he likes me to. I cant stop thinking about him, but i would never enter a relationship with anyone no matter who it is, untill im married. I dont know what to do.. Please help.

Guest Kaur x

No im a girl! Can we please not make this into a joke, as im really worried about the situation. Ignore my name...just plz focus on the comment i left.

Guest Singhni

Your brother typed that name did u say? So he knows about this situation?

If you have taken Amrit you should know the answer to this question!

you should not engage in any bf relationship outside marriage period! Regarded of whether you intimate or not!!

Yes we are aware it's the 20th century! But as gursikhs Guru Ji gave us this hukam It was the same hukam back then and it is now!

Society will always change but wt we have won't...it's precious n there's a reason why Guu Ji gave us all these hukams!

So as a amritdahri please adhere to your rehit.

Don't do anything that you will later regret. Fight your mind and follow gurmat...it is hard but if you fall into this maya and follow society u will build on your habits and you will struggle to stay on the right path.

May Guru Ji keep you in His charan always!

Cut all ties with this boy!

Guest Singhni

Sorry Penji just re read your message.

Yes Kama is hard to control the only way you will get over this is if u avoid him and cut all ties. Fouls in your rehit..once you do this even if u bump into him this feelings won't come back I ca assure u....I have been there...

U need I keep sangat....attend sangat a lot cut all ties off him for a while....cut all ties completely if u have to. I'm Oder than you....I cut all contact from this guy for abt 2 years now when I see him there's no awkwardness or anything I just think how I wasted time thinking about him when I should spent that time thinking about Guru Ji and all the kurbania our brothers and sisters went through.

Be patient. focus on your rehit. Your young yet. Focus on your studies and your gursikhi jeevan.

All th best Penji x

No im a girl! Can we please not make this into a joke, as im really worried about the situation. Ignore my name...just plz focus on the comment i left.

What are you expecting people to say? Give you ageya and say you have our blessings to go confess you fancy him and he will get down on one knee? You're 18, he's amrtidhari, you are bound by your parents until they find you a guy to marry.

You're looking for those idiots on this website who give the liberal view and tell you there's nothing wrong with your feelings, it's normal, tell him how you feel, he might feel the same etc etc, it's all bullsh*t. you need to fix up and wait until your parents find you a husband - end of.