Hindu States Lies About Sikhi.

13Mirch

There is one medal that only Sikhs posses, inspite of the bravery of a few Marathas and Rajputs who upto some extent did defend their lands and communities. The medal I am talking about is Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa. Agreed, there were brave Hindus as well, but none of them was lion enough to kick back the Afghans and Pathaans all the way back to their own rat holes in Kabul and then hoist the kesri Nishan Sahib on their own land. No Hindu king/warrior has ever achieved this. We probably didn't save Hindus all over India, maybe true, but we damn right made sure that their future generations wouldn't have to face these invaders, because the Singhs forever ended Muslim invasions through Khyber pass into India, again something no Hindu king/warrior did. Perhaps this is the reason why Indians regard Sikhs as "watchmen" of India, because a watchman guards the entire neighborhood at the point of entry, so he doesn't really need to stand outside each house to protect it.

Great post my friend. Hari Singh Nalwa was truly the difference, he did something that even the Americans are struggling to do and that is to beat the Afghans in their own backyard. It's a pity our Kingdom didn't last long enough. But we were equally if not more to blame for that than the Hindus.

Great post my friend. Hari Singh Nalwa was truly the difference, he did something that even the Americans are struggling to do and that is to beat the Afghans in their own backyard. It's a pity our Kingdom didn't last long enough. But we were equally if not more to blame for that than the Hindus.

yea tru, if only maharaja ranjit singh had listened 2 akali phula singh n his other khalsa associates, who warned him bowt these treachorous dogras. These r the same dogra/rajputs who in previous years fought side by side with mughals against Guru Gobind Singh, under the name of "pahari raje"/Hindu hill rajas

• 3 weeks later...

Please forgive me my brothers for my forgetfulness. I fully forgot about this topic. Bijla Singh Ji marvellous and thank you. I do not understand why Sikhs are intentionally or unintentionally being asserted as cowards by these people. Again thank you very much. I have used your rebuttals and they have also answered many of my questions. Sir if you need any help info wise etc. I am willing to help. To everyone else thank you for your criticism and support. If we have more Sikhs like you then we cannot be brought down. Again I beg forgiveness from you all concerning my memory lapse. And above all thank you to Bijla Singh and Waheguru for providing us with such a brother.

The author of these "Khalistani Myths" ultimately fails in providing any refutations, if anything a sensible and educated person sees him to be a commen vagrant and a cheap person. He has provided no proof whatsoever to his claims. Are his claims backed up by any specific facts from the Indian state? I don't think so.

http://b484.wordpress.com/author/b484/

i think 1 thing we need 1million % is, how 2 argue that banda singh bahadur was definitely a sikh, n not a hindu rajput who was "jus helpin out" the sikhs. This is 1 warrior/story which hindus have now been blinded by n brainwashed with, coz im gettin sick n tired of it.

Also recently even on youtube/facebook, ive seen continous crap from our own sikhs (all funnily enuff in fake panjabi areas like chandigarh), who all say our gurus were hindus, until guru gobind singh made em into the khalsa, LOOOOOOOOL, yea ok u fools.

i think 1 thing we need 1million % is, how 2 argue that banda singh bahadur was definitely a sikh, n not a hindu rajput who was "jus helpin out" the sikhs. This is 1 warrior/story which hindus have now been blinded by n brainwashed with, coz im gettin sick n tired of it.

Also recently even on youtube/facebook, ive seen continous crap from our own sikhs (all funnily enuff in fake panjabi areas like chandigarh), who all say our gurus were hindus, until guru gobind singh made em into the khalsa, LOOOOOOOOL, yea ok u fools.

why are some hindus jealous of our great religion? I don't see why anyone would believe that Banda Singh Bahadur/Rajput theory, as surely every sikh knows the story of Banda Bairagi's meeting with the great 10th master do they not. How would they explain the Banda Singh Bahadur gate at Fategarh Sahib if he was just a hindu rajput. How would they explain how the word "Banda" originated. The dumbest part is aapne know f all about our history and fall for any dumb lines that some hindus came out with. Bro, dont get me wrong, Im not giani or anything, but look at these two quotes from different sources about the originality of Sikhism:

maariaa sikaa jagathr vich naanak niramal panth chalaaeiaa|

In the world, he established the authority (of his doctrines) and started a religion, devoid of any impurity (niramal panth).

(Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurdaas Ji)

thin eih kal mo dharam chalaayo | sabh saadhan ko raah bathaayo |

He (Guru Nanak Dev) promulgated this religion (Sikhism) in the Iron age. He showed the (genuine) way to all the saints.

jo thaa kae maarag mehi aaeae | thae kabehoon nehee paap santhaaeae | 5|

Those who trod the Highway (The Sikh Faith) propagated by him, Were never plagued by the vices.(5)

jae jae panth thavan kae parae | paap thaap thin kae prabh harae |

Those persons, who joined his religious order, Their sins and sufferings were removed by the Lord.

dhookh bhookh kabehanoo n santhaaeae | jaal kaal kae beech n aaeae | 6|

They were never tormented by the spectre of anguish and starvation. They were not caught in the noose of death. (6)

(Sri Dasam Granth)

And finally, for any hindus or muslims who may think that SIkhism has any roots from hinduism/islam, please read the devastating analysis by the faults in both religions by the great, amazing 10th master of the Sikhs:

kaahoo lai paahan pooj dharayo sir kaahoo lai ling garae lattakaaeiou |

Some worship idols by putting those on their heads; some dangle lingam (Phallic symbol of Shiva) from their necks.

kaahoo lakhiou har avaachee dhisaa mehi kaahoo pashaah ko sees nivaaeiou |

Some believe Hari (God) to be stationed south direction others prostrate to the west, (Considering Allah's presence there).

kooo buthaan ko poojath hai pas kooo mrithaan ko poojan dhaaeiou |

Many fools worship images in the temples whereas others dash to worship graves or cemeteries.

koor kriaa ourajhiou sabh hee jag seer bhagavaan ko bhaedh n paaeiou | 10|30|

All human beings in the world are entangled in false and ungodly ceremonies and none has found God's secret. (10)(30)