Can Congress Party Be Declared As Terrorist Organisation

Nalwa

They clearly were a fully fledged terrorist organisation in the days that Indira, Rajiv and Chief Minister Beant were around ... but I wouldn't expect the State Department to list them as a terrorist organisation any time soon in the 21st century ... as by doing so, they would be confirming that most of the Cold War American presidents and their various proxies around the world were far bigger and badder terrorists than their Muslim equivalent Osama who died in Punjab a few hundred yards away from the Pakistan's Army headquarters. Pakistan's Army and ISI can send tonnnes and tonnes of drugs to addict Sikh youth across the border but somehow they couldn't detect someone on their own doorstep (because of course they were helping him in the global war against Kaffirs).

I don't know if it can, but it certainly should. In today's world where India is making a lot of progress economically, many of these western nations are bowing down to India, especially the US, Canada, UK. I don't see these nations declaring the congress party of India as a terrorist entity no matter how much state sponsored terrorism they do.